IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

Parikrama-sita-jaya

Rate this topic

:deal:

Before Srila Prabhupada departed for Vrndavan in the spiritual sky, he requested his disciples if he could do a parikrama- visiting temples and shrines. But Srila Prabhupada`s disciples won`t allow it because of his failing health. To a catholic, parikrama similarly would be described as visita iglesia- visiting at least seven churches around the area where one resides on Good Friday. Parikrama-sita-jaya on the other hand is a word I coined describing Maharaja Pariksit- the great raja who absorbed through hearing everything about Lord Krsna directly from the voice of Sukadeva Goswami- son of Vyasadeva, the author of Srimad Bhagavatam, for seven days non-stop.

My point here is that a dying person who wants to go home back to Godhead should do a parikrama if his body is willing. If not, he should do a parikrama-sita-jaya act.

a short reply: :)*

*funny

:smash:

Bija, sorry for the long vacation. I was doing a parikrama-sita-jaya at the malls because Christmas is near. I still have to buy gifts for the family. & I have no money, not even a single centavo, at this point in time.:crying2:

P.S. The truth is our phone was disconnected for not paying the bill on time