IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nehagill

please help webyogi ji. family in very bad times.

Rate this topic

hellp webyogi ji

I am writing to ask you about my brother his

name is Parbhvir singh

dob is march, 29,1989.

time of birth is 12:23 Am at night.

place of birth is ludhiana punjab india.

For the past 7 years he has been bothering my parents. like doesn't come home doing drugs, Getting in to crimes. My parents are very upset. There is something with him that during the months of November to january he get's out of control. It has been happening for the past few years. It's in these months that he gets in trouble from the police, doing wrong things. He stopped going to school, doesn't even work. Can you please help us out. We also have family problems going on with my dad's brother and his wife. My parents are in very bad state. When will things be all right. When will he go on track and make something out of his life. please help us.

hellp webyogi ji

I am writing to ask you about my brother his

name is Parbhvir singh

dob is march, 29,1989.

time of birth is 12:23 Am at night.

place of birth is ludhiana punjab india.

For the past 7 years he has been bothering my parents. like doesn't come home doing drugs, Getting in to crimes. My parents are very upset. There is something with him that during the months of November to january he get's out of control. It has been happening for the past few years. It's in these months that he gets in trouble from the police, doing wrong things. He stopped going to school, doesn't even work. Can you please help us out. We also have family problems going on with my dad's brother and his wife. My parents are in very bad state. When will things be all right. When will he go on track and make something out of his life. please help us.

Namaskar,

His lagnesh Mars is also his 6th (enemies, diseases) lord. Additionally he is forming Chandra Mangal yoga. There are two sides to this yoga, when benefic can likely provide good wealth and power, but when adverse can cause the native to be resorting to crimes and violence. His moon is debilitated (neecha, very weak) in the lagna and Mars is also 6th lord. This creates a more adverse Chandra Mangal Yoga. Additionally his Mars aspects Saturn who is in the 2nd. This can lead to crimes and even ruthlessness, drug use. But, I would like to add his Jupiter sits in the 7th with Mars. It may be through this that he likely has the 'conscience' to understand right from wrong and can stop these deeds when someone explains it to him.

For him try following:

1) Get him a 10+ carat yellow topaz to wear in a pendant in gold.

2) 3+ carat yellow topaz to wear in his index finger.

3) Recite Hanuman chalisa

4) If he is willing, fast on Tuesdays, Saturdays (and become vegetarian, if not already)

5) Worship Lord Shiva on Mondays

-WebYogi-

FOR SUDARSHANA YANTRAM CONTACT DETAILS:-

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 98%; mso-cellspacing: 3.7pt; mso-padding-alt: 3.75pt 3.75pt 3.75pt 3.75pt" cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Kanippayyur Narayanan Namboothiripad

ADDRESS:-

Kanippayyur Mana

Kunnamkulam

Thrissur District

Kerala

INDIA - 680503

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

+91 - 4885 – 224246

+91 - 4885 -225698