IndiaDivine.org

respected webyogiji, deepaji and all guru's pl help

Rate this topic

deepak.sri

respected webyogiji, deepaji and all guru's,

I am a manager in an MNC, things are not good for me professionally for the past one year. It all started with a theft that took place at a godown, although i was not involved but due to me being incharge, my relations with my superiors have deteriorated. I am going through a lot of mental tension and agony.

can you please tell me how will I be doing professionally in the future? when will all these problems get over? Is there any chance of me leaving my current job or a job change? what should I do? any remedies for the same?

my details:

name: deepak

DOB: 11 jul 1958

time: 12:15 am

place: moradabad(UP)

hope you will spare your precious time for me,

thanking you,

deepak

respected webyogiji, deepaji and all guru's,

I am a manager in an MNC, things are not good for me professionally for the past one year. It all started with a theft that took place at a godown, although i was not involved but due to me being incharge, my relations with my superiors have deteriorated. I am going through a lot of mental tension and agony.

can you please tell me how will I be doing professionally in the future? when will all these problems get over? Is there any chance of me leaving my current job or a job change? what should I do? any remedies for the same?

my details:

name: deepak

DOB: 11 jul 1958

time: 12:15 am

place: moradabad(UP)

hope you will spare your precious time for me,

thanking you,

deepak

Namaskar Deepak Ji,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. Sun (12th lord, losses) sits in your 10th house (profession). This may cause problems in professional life where (as you said) you can run in to problems with your superiors. Next, Mars (8th lord, death, destruction) sits in power in the 7th house aspecting lagna weakening it. It seems you have started Rahu-Jup-Mars period. And since Mars is your 8th lord, you may get such unexpected problems such as this theft. Mars also views your 10th house giving problems in professional life.

Try following:

1) Become vegetarian (if not already) and fast on Tuesdays

2) Recite Hanuman chalisa

3) Avoid all red coral

4) Wear emerald (green, no black spots, must be clear)

5) Wear a flawless diamond (at least 1 ct)

6) Do Surya namaskar at sunrise on Sundays

-WebYogi-

respected sir,

thankyou very much for the reply. I'll surely do all the remedies as you suggested.

sir, if you can please tell me till when will I have these troubled time? when will I have mental peace and professional stability?

I know you will be very busy but it will surely go a long way in helping me face these turbulent times.

eagerly waiting for a reply from your side,

regards,

deepak

Please see my PM to you.

-WebYogi-

respected sir,

thankyou very much for the reply. I'll surely do all the remedies as you suggested.

sir, if you can please tell me till when will I have these troubled time? when will I have mental peace and professional stability?

I know you will be very busy but it will surely go a long way in helping me face these turbulent times.

eagerly waiting for a reply from your side,

regards,

deepak

respected sir,

thankyou very much for the mail.

read through your mail, does that mean i'll have professional instability till 2018, it seems to be a very long period of agony, as it is the past one year has been very tormenting for me, another 9 years to go.... and I have so many responsibilities to take care of.

sir, do i have a job change in the future because at my age thats also a very big issue. cant somethings be done to alleviate this issue?

desperately waiting for your reply

regards,

deepak

This current period is particularly bad - which is actually Rahu-Merc. This is all taking into consideration the time change in your horoscope. Mercury is your 3rd and 6th lord is is highly malefic. He is aspecting the 10th. This is likely sufficient to cause problems. The Rahu-Mercury period is lasting until beginning of 2011. Hold on until then. You can do pooja on Wednesdays for Vishnu Bhagawan and Lakshmi Ji. Then after 2011, you will go through Rahu-Ketu, Rahu-Venus, Rahu-Sun, Rahu-Moon, and Rahu-Mars. Ketu , Venus, Sun, Moon, and Mars period likely might not be as bad for profession. But remember these are all still subperiods under Rahu mahadasa. That is why I mentioned 2018. As for job change, until 2011, you might go through such changes in your job as "enemies" might crop up from place to place. As mentioned in my PM, try those remedies to try to alleviate the malefic effects of the current Mercury subperiod.

-WebYogi-

respected sir,

thankyou very much for the mail.

read through your mail, does that mean i'll have professional instability till 2018, it seems to be a very long period of agony, as it is the past one year has been very tormenting for me, another 9 years to go.... and I have so many responsibilities to take care of.

sir, do i have a job change in the future because at my age thats also a very big issue. cant somethings be done to alleviate this issue?

desperately waiting for your reply

regards,

deepak