IndiaDivine.org

Webyogi ji please help- marriage

Rate this topic

nehagill

hi i am a female currently living in U.S. I have been living in new york for the past 11 years. i would like to know when will i get married. If it is a love or arrange. Will you be able to tell me the year in which i will get married.

Dob 12/06/1987

time: 5.00PM

place: Patiala, Punjab, India

thankyou

hi i am a female currently living in U.S. I have been living in new york for the past 11 years. i would like to know when will i get married. If it is a love or arrange. Will you be able to tell me the year in which i will get married.

Dob 12/06/1987

time: 5.00PM

place: Patiala, Punjab, India

thankyou

Namaskar Neha Ji,

Chances of marriage are not that remarkable in the next few years, possibly in 2011 there is increased chances. It seems you would like to have love marriage, but there may be more chances of arranged.

Another point, do you wear sapphire? Saturn is your yogakaraka sitting in the 2nd house. He aspects your lagnesh. If you haven't been wearing a blue sapphire (neelam) then maybe you should try one. Make sure it is unheated and not greenish.

Also try fasting on Fridays.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Neha Ji,

Chances of marriage are not that remarkable in the next few years, possibly in 2011 there is increased chances. It seems you would like to have love marriage, but there may be more chances of arranged.

Another point, do you wear sapphire? Saturn is your yogakaraka sitting in the 2nd house. He aspects your lagnesh. If you haven't been wearing a blue sapphire (neelam) then maybe you should try one. Make sure it is unheated and not greenish.

Also try fasting on Fridays.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi ji i have a question i am currently wearing a stone that is red, like dark red in silver in my left hand ring finger. I wore it because my mom gave it to me, i don't know what it is for. In which fingure should the sapphire should be worn in. Will you be able to tell me something about my career. I am currently doing pre-medical and want to go to medical school, i am working on my BA in psychology and thinking about doing my PHD in clinical psychology. Can you guide me please and tell me which one is a better career path for me. I don't know if i will be able to get into medical school. i would really appreciate your help, and thankyou so much for helping me out so far.

Thankyou.

Webyogi ji i have a question i am currently wearing a stone that is red, like dark red in silver in my left hand ring finger. I wore it because my mom gave it to me, i don't know what it is for. In which fingure should the sapphire should be worn in. Will you be able to tell me something about my career. I am currently doing pre-medical and want to go to medical school, i am working on my BA in psychology and thinking about doing my PHD in clinical psychology. Can you guide me please and tell me which one is a better career path for me. I don't know if i will be able to get into medical school. i would really appreciate your help, and thankyou so much for helping me out so far.

Thankyou.

It is best to avoid any red stones for now. Sapphires are worn in the middle finger only in silver. Iron is ok. Based on what your horoscope shows, it is more likely you are leaning more towards a medical career rather than just psychology. As getting into medical school is difficult, hard work cannot be substituted. But you might benefit from the sapphire. Wear it on Saturday.

-WebYogi-