IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
parneet

please help. very depressed.

Rate this topic

Hi, I am writing this on behalf of my cousin. She would like to know when will she get married. Her name is Parneet Kaur date of birth is January,7,1984.at 7am in the city called Khanna in punjab india.She lives in new york at this time. She is really frustrated with this issue. Can you please help us out. There is a really nice alliance that has come for her. The boys name is Sukhjinder Singh he is 27 years old. I believe he is a Capricorn. Will you be able to tell us if he is the right one for her, or she still has time for her wedding.

thankyou.

Dear Parneet,

We have very knowledgable and kind astrologers in this forum who I am sure will help you soon. Absolutely no offence here, but posting mutiple times with the same content would not speed up the process but simply increase the number of new posts. Kindly be patient , I am sure the respected astrologers will help you soon and help you solve your problem! Best of luck!