IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vikrantk24

PLEASE HELP - Does Manglik Dosh Get Cancelled

Rate this topic

Dear Knowledgable Guru's,

I will be having a love marriage.

Someone told me that my fiancee has Mangal Dosh in her Moon Chart. Her Birth details are as follows.

DoB - 19th July 1982

PoB - Bhopal, India

ToB - 15:58 hrs

I read somewhere that Saturn in conjunction with Mars nullifies the effect, is the same applicable for her since I believe that Saturn and Mars are together in the 4th House in the Moon chart.

An early reply is greatly appriciated.

Thanks

VK

Can you please give your birth data, so that i can tell you better..

Also mangal in 4th house is not much harmful. There are various planetary position which cancel mangal dosh from own horoscope.

also if it is a good match, means if matching points are good then 4th house mangal dosha is not considered, its get nullify.

Dear Friend,

millions of people have mangal dosh in their birth charts, still they live happily and they are around us as our neightbours, brothers, relatives and so on. please do not panic too much for the lack of any valid reason othewise stated by senior members here. god will be with you. be brave and be +ve.

ravi

Thank you Sveekar Ji. Here are my birth details - DOB: 12th May 1982, TOB: 08:12 AM (IST) and POB: Hyderabad, India. I think i'm a mangleek. But i'm not sure whether its getting nullified because of the presence of Saturn along with Mars in the 4th house. Can you please clarify, if I can marry a non-mangleek girl in the future? Can you look into my kundali and predict how my career and married life will be, and when would i be flying abroad?