IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gaonkar.swapnil

Request for the prediction of Ketu mahadasa and Rahu antardasa?

Rate this topic

Dear

My Ketu Md is goin and from 28/11/2008 my rahu antardasa has started

I am expecting some relief as rahu and ketu are said to be friends because as of now ketu dasa has caused me problems

So i request to predict about my rahu Ad and further Ads my details are as follows

DOB 31/12/1983

TOB :- 15:49

POB : mumbai

Regards

Swapnil

Here is your horoscope:

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:47:35</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:31:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:07:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:43:13</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:15:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:09:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:34:58</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:15:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:55:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:55:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Harshal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:28:19</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Neptune</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:41:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Pluto</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:08:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Your MDs:

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">21 Jan, 1970</td> <td class="contentMailer">20 Jan, 1989</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">20 Jan, 1989</td> <td class="contentMailer">21 Jan, 2006</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">21 Jan, 2006</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2013</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2013</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2033</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">23 Jan, 2033</td> <td class="contentMailer">27 Jan, 2039</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">27 Jan, 2039</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Jan, 2049</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">28 Jan, 2049</td> <td class="contentMailer">31 Jan, 2056</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">31 Jan, 2056</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Feb, 2074</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Feb, 2074</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Feb, 2090</td></tr></tbody></table>

Right now you are running Ketu MD. As per your post it is Rahu AD at the moment.

Ketu is in the star (nakshtra) of Mercury (lord of 2nd & 5th house) and Rahu in the star of Moon (lord of 3rd house) and situated in the lagna.

If I am right then you might get some more education if not then there is also a possibility of a child birth if you are married.

I am not an astrologer, only a student of astrology so do not take my comments seriously.

Good luck,

Ravi

Right now you are running Ketu MD. As per your post it is Rahu AD at the moment.

Ketu is in the star (nakshtra) of Mercury (lord of 2nd & 5th house) and Rahu in the star of Moon (lord of 3rd house) and situated in the lagna.

If I am right then you might get some more education if not then there is also a possibility of a child birth if you are married.

I am not an astrologer, only a student of astrology so do not take my comments seriously.

Good luck,

Ravi

Dear ravi ji

Thank you i needed to know about my education related matters because due to it i am suffering for many years mentally

I am not married

I am a astrology learner too. Sanhu ji has helped me a lot but at the the end when i am trying to learn my chart i always get confused

Would appriciate to have u r more suggestion

regards

Swapnil