IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
greatt

problems with health and everything in general,illustrations

Rate this topic

this is the continuation of my prev post. i have provided here all the planetary locations in the constellations below:

jupiter in u. bhadrapad 1 phase 6 deg 52 min - pisces

ascendant in u. bhadrapad 3 phase 10 deg 45 min - pisces

moon in bharani 3 phase 23 deg 18 min - aries

mars in bharani 1 phase 14 deg 54 min - aries

rahu in revati 18 deg 6 min - pisces

ketu in hasta 18 deg 6 min - virgo

sun in p.bhadra 20 deg 17 min - aquarius

saturn in jyestha 26 deg 55 min - scorpio

mercury, retrogade in satabisha 9 deg 34 min - aquarius

day: thursday

tithi: shukla shashti

current transit dasha: mars mahadasha and rahu antardasha Mars/Rahu

courtesy: jyostish tools.

i will repeat the section describing my problems once again:

I am a 21 year old guy. i am having a lot of problems with my health( generally, depressed, constipated and have become very weak). i have finished my engineering and now havent searched for a job yet as i had a back in one subject which gets cleared in december.

i want to get a job but my motivation has dropped so low that i dont find myself interested in working at all. I am constantly tense and have a very low sex drive, almost non-existent and am introverted and depressed. Also one of my physical complaints that has been the cause of many of my problems is constipation. i have hernia due to constipation and due to constipation, i am also losing my cognitive memory. my concentration has weakened a lot and i also have almost lost my sense of smell. i am in such a bad phase and i have tried all sorts of remedies like homeopathy, ayurveda, reiki etc but to no avail. Its not like they werent able to cure me but my luck is just so bad that i end up with a bad doctor or i suddenly lose faith in the remedy. My details are as follows:

Date of Birth: 5th march,1987

Place: hyderabad,india

time: 7.41 am

please help me. tell me when this is going to end. what are the astrological remedies? pearl, red coral i have tried these but they help little. Please also tell me what are my benefic planets and malefic planets. When will be a suitable time for me to get a job or will i work at all? i know as do my parents that i am quite intelligent but somehow all my potential and talents are going to waste. Please tell me anything else that you think will help me. Will i make become more sociable and how to cure my existing problems.

Thank you.

--------

i would be grateful if someone granted me a reading.this is the continuation of my prev post. i have provided here all the planetary locations in the constellations below:

jupiter in u. bhadrapad 1 phase 6 deg 52 min - pisces

ascendant in u. bhadrapad 3 phase 10 deg 45 min - pisces

moon in bharani 3 phase 23 deg 18 min - aries

mars in bharani 1 phase 14 deg 54 min - aries

rahu in revati 18 deg 6 min - pisces

ketu in hasta 18 deg 6 min - virgo

sun in p.bhadra 20 deg 17 min - aquarius

saturn in jyestha 26 deg 55 min - scorpio

mercury, retrogade in satabisha 9 deg 34 min - aquarius

day: thursday

tithi: shukla shashti

current transit dasha: mars mahadasha and rahu antardasha Mars/Rahu

courtesy: jyostish tools.

i will repeat the section describing my problems once again:

I am a 21 year old guy. i am having a lot of problems with my health( generally, depressed, constipated and have become very weak). i have finished my engineering and now havent searched for a job yet as i had a back in one subject which gets cleared in december.

i want to get a job but my motivation has dropped so low that i dont find myself interested in working at all. I am constantly tense and have a very low sex drive, almost non-existent and am introverted and depressed. Also one of my physical complaints that has been the cause of many of my problems is constipation. i have hernia due to constipation and due to constipation, i am also losing my cognitive memory. my concentration has weakened a lot and i also have almost lost my sense of smell. i am in such a bad phase and i have tried all sorts of remedies like homeopathy, ayurveda, reiki etc but to no avail. Its not like they werent able to cure me but my luck is just so bad that i end up with a bad doctor or i suddenly lose faith in the remedy. My details are as follows:

Date of Birth: 5th march,1987

Place: hyderabad,india

time: 7.41 am

please help me. tell me when this is going to end. what are the astrological remedies? pearl, red coral i have tried these but they help little. Please also tell me what are my benefic planets and malefic planets. When will be a suitable time for me to get a job or will i work at all? i know as do my parents that i am quite intelligent but somehow all my potential and talents are going to waste. Please tell me anything else that you think will help me. Will i make become more sociable and how to cure my existing problems.

Thank you.

--------

i would be grateful if someone granted me a reading.