IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kaus_12

Humble request for help to webyogi ji and other members

Rate this topic

Namaskar Sir

I want to know whether my career is promising & bright because uptil now careerwise journey is so rough.for last almost one year experience was bad. Also period from march 08 to may 08 was too bad careerwise a lot of troubles. when good period will start in career. any chance for job in abroad. and want to know about my financial condition in future.

my details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)

Time - 00.04 A.M ( night of 25th dec ) Place- Pune (State- maharashtra country- India)

virgo ascendent

mesh rashi

Namaskar,

You have uccha Rahu in 10th house. Currently you are running Sun (12th lord, losses) Mahadasa. Jupiter (4th-happiness, education and 7th-spouse) subperiod is running in Sun Mahadasa. Mercury (10th lord, profession) is aspecting his own house, 10th. But he is afflicted by Sun. There are some chances for job abroad while Sun mahadasa is running. You may want to try following remedies:

1) Surya namaskar every morning at sunrise

2) Good emerald (clear, no spots)

3) Become vegetarian (if not already)

There is always a saying that for some Kanya (Virgo) ascendants, that Saturn can make or break the financial status. Here your Saturn is uccha in 2nd house! So try above remedies!

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Sir

I want to know whether my career is promising & bright because uptil now careerwise journey is so rough.for last almost one year experience was bad. Also period from march 08 to may 08 was too bad careerwise a lot of troubles. when good period will start in career. any chance for job in abroad. and want to know about my financial condition in future.

my details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)

Time - 00.04 A.M ( night of 25th dec ) Place- Pune (State- maharashtra country- India)

virgo ascendent

mesh rashi

Hello Webyogi Sir

thank you for your prompt reply. Sir will you please tell me whether my career is bright and promising?? which are the possible areas good for me for career.Iam an engineer. You can suggest any career software, finance/banking ,anything because iam not getting which is better for me.

Also as u said "for some Kanya (Virgo) ascendants, that Saturn can make or break the financial status. Here your Saturn is uccha in 2nd house! " Could u please tell whether financial condition is going to remain good or not. because i am unable to interprete what you said.

regards

kaus12

As for career, your 10th lord (profession) is Mercury and Rahu is sitting in the 10th and is uccha. Venus, Sun, and Ketu also aspect 10th. These planets "color" your professional life. Software or finance can be likely seen from these planetary combinations. Are you leaning toward one? Finance perhaps? It is likely a good idea to keep the emerald close to you if you want a likely bright professional life. For Kanya lagna, it is good to have Saturn uccha (powerful) for finances. I know of many individuals who are rich with Saturn in 2nd for Kanya lagna.

-WebYogi-

Hello Webyogi Sir

thank you for your prompt reply. Sir will you please tell me whether my career is bright and promising?? which are the possible areas good for me for career.Iam an engineer. You can suggest any career software, finance/banking ,anything because iam not getting which is better for me.

Also as u said "for some Kanya (Virgo) ascendants, that Saturn can make or break the financial status. Here your Saturn is uccha in 2nd house! " Could u please tell whether financial condition is going to remain good or not. because i am unable to interprete what you said.

regards

kaus12

Namaskar webyogi ji

You are absolutely 100% right. Iam leaning towards finances,banking,stocks,softwares and related field(finance more). Thinking of doing some finance related courses.Also i have intrest in many field but confused which one to choose?? and i have not setteled in my career till now. I want to be expert in the things that iam doing.

Also can you tell me something about my marriage, wife , her looks, job etc

Namaskar webyogi ji

You are absolutely 100% right. Iam leaning towards finances,banking,stocks,softwares and related field(finance more). Thinking of doing some finance related courses.Also i have intrest in many field but confused which one to choose?? and i have not setteled in my career till now. I want to be expert in the things that iam doing.

Also can you tell me something about my marriage, wife , her looks, job etc

You may some chances of marriage until July 2009. As Jupiter is solely aspecting the 7th house (marriage) and happens to be his own house she may possess pious and dharmic qualities. She maybe of fair complexion. Also, she maybe in teaching, religious studies/philosophy, economics, etc. But she may possess a stubborn and possible aristocratic nature with a secretive side.

-WebYogi-

Dear webyogi:

I am new here. I tried getting an answer to a question in another "thread" (I guess that's what it's called here). The question is this:

I am looking for Sanskrit scriptural text on Sri Narasimha (be it Srimad Bhagavatum Purana, Narasimha Upanishad, etc.) for the following line:

"Narasimha is the One who is before all others".

I hope you can help me as I was unable to find anything on the internet (in general) that could help.

God bless...