IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astrobuff

tough horoscope PLEASE help me solve this peculiar, strong chart......

Rate this topic

hello,

well the details given below is one of my case study.... has good raja yogas.....THERE ARE SO MANY combinations.......i am not able to crack it with regard to ....

1) career..( this lady wants to get into film making and art....)

2) marriage...( seventh lord appears to be well placed, yet mars in seventh...however navamsa seems stong...i feel its stongly an intercaste marriage again....)

please help....i believe there is lots to learn from this case......

BIRTH DETAILS.... jan 15, 1986 @ 12:11 PM, BANGALORE

hello,

well the details given below is one of my case study.... has good raja yogas.....THERE ARE SO MANY combinations.......i am not able to crack it with regard to ....

1) career..( this lady wants to get into film making and art....)

2) marriage...( seventh lord appears to be well placed, yet mars in seventh...however navamsa seems stong...i feel its stongly an intercaste marriage again....)

please help....i believe there is lots to learn from this case......

BIRTH DETAILS.... jan 15, 1986 @ 12:11 PM, BANGALORE

Namaskar,

1. Even lot of good raja yogas are present as you mentioned and also combinations for film industry signified by Venus in 10th house, the house of profession along with Sun (fame) and Jupiter (9th and 12th lord), the key problem is that is stoping is the major period of Mercury that has started from May 2007. The Mercury is not only lord of 3rd house but is also of 6th (enemies, diseases etc). It is posited in 9th, the luck house thus requires lot of efforts regarding luck. In this case the person has to do lot of efforts to get sucess till sub period of Venus comes. To seek divine help to get through it, I would suggest the person to be vegetarian if not already so.

2. Kethu in 7th may indicate intercaste marriage but the Venus as a 7th lord is with Jupiter too and well placed that might indicate differently.

-WebYogi-

Dear WebYogiji,

Since the question is more about career, I am thinking that the D10 chart may provide better anwsers. But I am not sure as I do not have the skills to read D charts properly. I have got my own D charts ready and I would like to request you to please give me a few guidelines as to what one should be looking at in the D 10 chart? I have been hearing from people here on this very forum that in the D 10 chart, one should look at the position of the 10th lord. Is it true? Please do shed some light on the subject, thanks and regards,

Ravi

webyogiji,

is'nt the placement of mercury in 9 house beneficial with regards to higher education? maybe in far off place.....also, mercury is in the star of venus , so,i suppose he is quite beneficial .....plz give futher info!!!!