nathpankaj Posted December 5, 2008 Report Posted December 5, 2008 Dear Sir I want to reconfirm my date of birth;whether it is 15th July 1969 or 16th July 1969 ? Other details are correct i.e.Time of birth is 00:20 hrs and Place of birth is N.Delhi. Other major incidents of my life are:- Date of Marriage-12/12/1996. I have only one daughter and she was born on 15/11/98. I had recently purchase a flat in Delhi in June-2008. I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer by profession and did my B-Tech in 1992 and Executive MBA in 2004-05. I have left my job in August-08 with the company, where I was working since last 12 years to join a new company which closed down in Nov-08 due to global recession; as the result now I am jobless. At present , I have started doing business in partnership but I am still in dilemma. Pls advice and guide. PANKAJ NATH Quote
nathpankaj Posted December 12, 2008 Author Report Posted December 12, 2008 Web yogi ji Pls Reply! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.