IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ayush

SPIRULINA - Why ain't it popular?

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 24yr old man with a lot of depression and physical health problems due to lack of movement (sitting infront of computer all day).

Now, when I try to get things right, I feel extremely tired and fatigue. Moreover my general health like looks and body mass have gone down drastically in past few months.

Recently I came to know about Spirulina, a one cell algae organism which has amazing health benefits. I have been taking two 750mg Sunova Spirulina Life (http://www.sunova.in/product_detail.aspx?id=113) Tabs for past two weeks but unable to figure out much difference, however I don't feel that depressed and even been able to perform physical activities with some ease.

So, if this drug/organism has so much of potential why ain't people buying it and eating it? Also I don't feel multivitamin brands like Revital or Zincovit having spirulina as a component.

What should be the right dose of spirulina to see its optimum effects. Shall I try 4 tablets a day?

"Why ain't it popular?", you ask.

I figure for the same reason hamburgers are so popular. We are presently situated in a zone for crazy people where dead animal flesh is preferred and those that prefer life affirming products like spirulina are seen as on the fringe and more than a little strange.

We are presently situated in a zone for crazy people where dead animal flesh is preferred and those that prefer life affirming products like spirulina are seen as on the fringe and more than a little strange.

Acknowledged, sounds like just the right reason.