IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
WhyGod

Why do we need Krishna?

Rate this topic

Guys,

Give me some reasons. Why do we search for God?

I'm trying to understand ISKON for past few years but not convinced with the information I got.

I like to remove my ignorance by raising such questions. Help!!

Guys,

Give me some reasons. Why do we search for God?

I'm trying to understand ISKON for past few years but not convinced with the information I got.

I like to remove my ignorance by raising such questions. Help!!

To give a very reason for our existence.

Concerning Iskcon.. it is a school like any other school with its particular doctrine.

You need not understand Iskcon, they provide the Gita for example, so you can go through that celestial song.

Just like you started with your Nursery Classes and based on that you've continued with your primary, secondary and tertiary schooling.

I guess, all that contributed to your personality and personal achievement but without really having an attachment of some sort to them.

But of course, respect is there and also reconnaissance.. but after school there is job.

Even in the quest of spirituality it is as such... Iskcon can be the school.. Gita is your teacher.. those surrounding Iskcon might be your classmates and those who are good student becomes qualified.

Next step is whether one is fit enough to work for God... it can be as a businessman, politician, scavenger et al.

But in all that, the school holds its value.. but the real test is your actions after schooling is over.

We search for God so we can get out of this material condition. This world is not a fun and happy place to be, we all have practical experience with this. You may do something you think is fun, but after awhile it loses it's value.

In God's realm there is no such ending, it is an existence that is always fun, pleasurable.

Without going into so much detail, just chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra for a couple of hours everyday for a week or two. There is so much energy associated with that mantra it feels refreshing. All you have to do is pay attention to the names when you're chanting.

What do you have to lose?