IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Coolgimmy

Second Marriage

Rate this topic

Namaste,

Here is a birthdate of my colleague 28,September 1979, Madhi Nr.Surat,time 8.47AM. She is MCA and working at a pvt firm. Her parents got her married by pressure as soon as she passed MCA in spite of her opposition. She stayed for 3months and return to her parents house. She was just not able to adjust in that orthodox family with a cold response from her husband. Her parents pressurized her to return to inlaws back due to which she was so depressed that she attempted suicide. Now she is working and wants to get married as per her own wishes. Is there a chance of remarriage?

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Namaste,

Here is a birthdate of my colleague 28,September 1979, Madhi Nr.Surat,time 8.47AM. She is MCA and working at a pvt firm. Her parents got her married by pressure as soon as she passed MCA in spite of her opposition. She stayed for 3months and return to her parents house. She was just not able to adjust in that orthodox family with a cold response from her husband. Her parents pressurized her to return to inlaws back due to which she was so depressed that she attempted suicide. Now she is working and wants to get married as per her own wishes. Is there a chance of remarriage?

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Namaskar,

Your 7th house (marriage, partnerships) is overall ill-placed and weak. First,

7th lord is Venus in 6th house (enemies, diseases, servitude). He is with highly malefic and strong Mercury (lord of 6th). 8th lord (death, unexpected loss, destruction) is aspecting 7th house (marriage). These combinations together with present dasa (sun who is illplaced in 6th) do not augur well for marriage. There will likely be many difficulties and problems. Lagnesh - Mars- is neecha as well. 12th lord (losses) aspects Lagna making it weak. You are born in odd sign (aries) and odd rashi (sagittarius). This means you need to have more acceptance and adjustments in married life. Think of it more as a give-take relationship with a close friend not a constant struggle.

It may be good for you to start fasting on Fridays and recite Hanuman chalisa everyday. If you are vegetarian that is good, otherwise it is good to become one now.

-WebYogi-

Namaste Webyogi,

Thanks for your analysis. But when I flashed using Jhora, the 7th lord is Mars and its debiliated in the 10th house. The lagna lord Venus is in the 12th house with exalted 12th lord and Sun. I think you have entered PM instead of AM and the chart changed by 180deg

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Namaste Webyogi,

Thanks for your analysis. But when I flashed using Jhora, the 7th lord is Mars and its debiliated in the 10th house. The lagna lord Venus is in the 12th house with exalted 12th lord and Sun. I think you have entered PM instead of AM and the chart changed by 180deg

Regards.

Coolgimmy

Namaskar Coolgimmy Ji,

Thank you very much for catching this error of mine. When I was calculating the horoscope coordinates, I did use pm.

Using am, Mars is the 7th lord in 10th house (neecha). Based on this and the current and upcoming dasa, when Sun-Mars (5/2010) period comes there is increased probability of re-marriage. Additionally there is a slight increase in chance this January 2009. Still reciting Hanuman chalisa and fasting rather on Tuesdays might make difference as a catalyst in this process. Mars is weakened. This is causing problems in married life. Red coral (moonga) may be of additional benefit to her. It will strengthen her will to move on as well as the significance of the 2nd and 7th houses.

Again thank you.

-WebYogi-