IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dhanan83

Dear webyogi - Where do I get good emerald?

Rate this topic

Dear Webyogi - where can I get a good emerald? many astrolgers have told me to wear it. below are details:

DOB: 25-3-1983

Time: 1747

Place: London, UK

Please reply soon.

Namaskar,

Yes, per your chart you are Virgo lagna with a very weak Mercury who is lagnesh. More so Mars and Sun which are the 8th and 12th lords respectively are blemishing Mercury. On top of that, Mercury is aastha (combust) deeply under the rays of the Sun. This makes for an extremely weak and 'agitated' Mercury. Wearing emerald would be a good idea.

There are many sites you can get a good emerald. I know of many jewelers who can be trusted to get a good piece. The emerald must be medium green in your case with no blemishes. It should be clear. If interested, PM me for names of jewelers. But remember a good emerald will be expensive!

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Yes, per your chart you are Virgo lagna with a very weak Mercury who is lagnesh. More so Mars and Sun which are the 8th and 12th lords respectively are blemishing Mercury. On top of that, Mercury is aastha (combust) deeply under the rays of the Sun. This makes for an extremely weak and 'agitated' Mercury. Wearing emerald would be a good idea.

There are many sites you can get a good emerald. I know of many jewelers who can be trusted to get a good piece. The emerald must be medium green in your case with no blemishes. It should be clear. If interested, PM me for names of jewelers. But remember a good emerald will be expensive!

-WebYogi-

Hi WebYogiji!

Thank you for the emerald and referring a place to get it! I am feeling better already - my girlfriend is ready to marry me, i got a promotion - just 2 days after wearing it!, and I feel great!

I am very much indebted to you. You cannot fathom how much you have helped me. As an individual who does this as a gift to help others I deeply respect you.

Cheers!

Hi WebYogiji!

Thank you for the emerald and referring a place to get it! I am feeling better already - my girlfriend is ready to marry me, i got a promotion - just 2 days after wearing it!, and I feel great!

I am very much indebted to you. You cannot fathom how much you have helped me. As an individual who does this as a gift to help others I deeply respect you.

Cheers!

Yes, that jeweler has some of the best emerald pieces from Brazil, Colombia, and Afghanistan and I knew you could get a good piece from him quickly! Additionally, it is good to hear of your quick turnaround.

I appreciate your kind words and gratitude. It is through the grace of God that you had this kindness of fate, I am only an instrument!

Take care,

-WebYogi-

It us after a great search that I finally got here. Please don't leave me! Can you suggest me some gemstones for financial prosperity an luck!

My DOB-18-12-1989

My POB-Quilon,Kerala,India

Please help Sir!

My TOB-19:10 hrs