IndiaDivine.org

Webyogi Sir... When will i get married?

Rate this topic

raks1981

Hello Sir

I'm a female from India and i have been living in the USA from the past 7 years. I'm facing problems in getting married. Pls look into my birth details and suggest me a gemstone and can u pls give some general predictions abt my married life. When can i expect my marriage to happen? I'm not getting any marriage proposals. Please help.

D.O.B : 27th January 1981

P.O.B : Hyderabad

T.O.B : 03:05:00 AM IST

Thanks much

Raks

Hello Sir

I'm a female from India and i have been living in the USA from the past 7 years. I'm facing problems in getting married. Pls look into my birth details and suggest me a gemstone and can u pls give some general predictions abt my married life. When can i expect my marriage to happen? I'm not getting any marriage proposals. Please help.

D.O.B : 27th January 1981

P.O.B : Hyderabad

T.O.B : 03:05:00 AM IST

Thanks much

Raks

Namaskar,

There are good elements in your horoscope. It is good to see your lagnesh, Mars, is uccha. But he is blemished by association of Mercury and that to within appox. 2 degrees. Sun is there for help and that is good. Your 7th lord (marriage), Venus, is well placed. But, Saturn may be a cause for your delay. In addition to problems caused by Mercury. Start with fasting on Saturdays, becoming vegetarian (if not already) and if you are really devoted - Shani Mahamantra x 108 times everyday.

-WebYogi-

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much. I'm a vegetarian and soon will start going on fasts on saturdays. Will reading hanuman chalisa help me? Could you please predict the month and year in which I'd be getting married because thats more important to me and to my parents as well. Hope I get a positive reply from you.

Thanks so much. I'm a vegetarian and soon will start going on fasts on saturdays. Will reading hanuman chalisa help me? Could you please predict the month and year in which I'd be getting married because thats more important to me and to my parents as well. Hope I get a positive reply from you.

There maybe increased chances now until midyear 2009. Also from fall 2010 to mid 2013 there maybe increased chances. You may recite Hanuman chalisa as reciting God's name is a good thing!

-WebYogi-