IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Raman Deep Singh

Fingers and Gems

Rate this topic

Hi Everyeone,

Like this forum on others forum too and in real life too.I get many

people asking about gems they shud wear and finger theey shud wear it in....

Here we tend to use palmistry to understand about fingers we shud wear repective gems...Dont you think we shud rahter turn towards vedic astrology rather than samudrik shastra(palmistry)....

In vedic culture we got different way of representing our fingers ..And this consists of 4 trkionas which exist in horoscope..

Dharma, Arth,Kama and lastly Moksha.

fingers they are divided into are:-

o Ring finger - Dharma

o Middle finger - Artha

o Little finger - Kama

o Index finger - Moksha

Unlikpalmistry where we recommend wearing of rings for 4 planets as follows:-

Index:- jupiter,

Middle:- Saturn

Ring:- Sun

Little :- Mercury and rest we relate to their natural friendship or their house of exhaltation's lord.....

And as per our understanding of chart we shud try to recommend wearing of rings in respective fingers....

I have seen this done by an old and slow astrologer and his way of recommending i was not able to understand till the time i came across this understanding....

The idea is to stick to astrology and we can get answers from there itself...

Regards,

Raman

I've a question over here. When we get the ring made, do we have to make sure that the design is such that the gemstone touches the skin, when we wear the ring? Does this applies both on Cold and Hot gems? I've to get a pearl ring soon. So shld the ring be designed in a way that the pearl touches my skin? I've never seen pearl reflecting rays out of it. Moreover, can i wear it in the ring finger of my left hand? Pls suggest...

Yes gem shud touch our skin..this is general believe and pattern followed while wearing gems and do it similarly..Gems as per my knowledge does not matter hot or cold shud be worn in similar way..

About wearing of gems you have alreayd been answered by WebYogi ji thus dont keep on re confirming something which has already been answered...

It cost time and shows your least confidence in yourself and person who is answering your question...

Regards,

Raman