IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hari_ks77

blood loss for wife if I marry?

Rate this topic

hi,

this is my birth details: 31/05/1977, 11:30 AM (exact) Ernakulam, Kerala.

With this details, I have Ketu in 8th(meena/pisces), saturn in 12th (kataka/cancer), ascendent is Leo/simha . Also Mars,Venus,mercury are placed in ninth(mesha/aries).

Since saturn is ill placed and Mars and Venus are fairly close to ketu, does this imply blood loss to wife or gross misfortune to business partner?(I read like that in one software: If ketu is in 8th and venus is fairly close to it and 7th lord-sani is not well placed there seems to be blood loss for wife sometimes after marriage alternatively or in addition business partner may meet with gross misfortue after some years)

I am not married, I am thinking should I marry or not. I am planning to become a indpendent consultant.

Is my Budh/mercury dasa good or bad? During mercury antar/saturn main I did manage to get rank 82 in kerala engg entrance.

Thanks & regards,

Hari

sun and jupiter are in 10th and following 5 planets are in vargottama: sun, mars, venus, rahu, ketu. moon is in 3rd.

hi,

this is my birth details: 31/05/1977, 11:30 AM (exact) Ernakulam, Kerala.

With this details, I have Ketu in 8th(meena/pisces), saturn in 12th (kataka/cancer), ascendent is Leo/simha . Also Mars,Venus,mercury are placed in ninth(mesha/aries).

Since saturn is ill placed and Mars and Venus are fairly close to ketu, does this imply blood loss to wife or gross misfortune to business partner?(I read like that in one software: If ketu is in 8th and venus is fairly close to it and 7th lord-sani is not well placed there seems to be blood loss for wife sometimes after marriage alternatively or in addition business partner may meet with gross misfortue after some years)

I am not married, I am thinking should I marry or not. I am planning to become a indpendent consultant.

Is my Budh/mercury dasa good or bad? During mercury antar/saturn main I did manage to get rank 82 in kerala engg entrance.

Thanks & regards,

Hari

sun and jupiter are in 10th and following 5 planets are in vargottama: sun, mars, venus, rahu, ketu. moon is in 3rd.

Namaskar Hari,

First of all, to a degree Saturn is not well placed, but that depends on your perspective! Saturn is both your 6th and 7th lord; a staunch enemy your your lagnesh, Sun. He is forming Vipareet Raja Yoga as 6th lord is in 12th. While this might be "ok" from standpoint of 6th house significations, it is not from a 7th house point of view. Have you tried Saturn Mahamantra?

Just some thoughts...

-WebYogi-

Dear webyogiji,

I never tried saturn Maha Mantra. Probably I will try it.

Its true that when I went to sabarimala in 1996, I had improvement in my habits(became a veggie, practised celibacy etc..).

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Sujathan.

Dear webyogiji,

I never tried saturn Maha Mantra. Probably I will try it.

Its true that when I went to sabarimala in 1996, I had improvement in my habits(became a veggie, practised celibacy etc..).

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Sujathan.

Yes, being vegetarian is good for karmic cleanup. Non-violence on all levels is important for one's future lives and karma.

Here is one mantra for great Shani Deva:

"Nilanjana samabasam Ravi putram Yamagrajam Chaya Martanda Sambhutam Tam namami Shanaischaram"

You can also try the beeja mantra.

-WebYogi-