IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ganesh234

For My Daughter

Rate this topic

Dear Webyogi,

Okay thank you......I also wanted to ask you a question in relations to her studies. Right Now she will be taking some board exams....She has been having difficulty in studying for them.....She is planning on taking the exam very soon at end of this month or next month.

1. Is there any obstacles in her way.

2. Will she pass her exam and do well?

Thanks again for all your wonderful help and insight.

Dear Webyogi,

Okay thank you......I also wanted to ask you a question in relations to her studies. Right Now she will be taking some board exams....She has been having difficulty in studying for them.....She is planning on taking the exam very soon at end of this month or next month.

1. Is there any obstacles in her way.

2. Will she pass her exam and do well?

Thanks again for all your wonderful help and insight.

Continue to put in hard efforts. But in addition to efforts, has she worn the yellow topaz yet? Her 5th house is being aspected by Jupiter. So try the yellow topaz.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

What does it mean when her 5th house is ascending in her Jupiter?...Is that a bad thing? What does that mean? thanks for your input and time. Appreciate it.

Aspecting means he is viewing that house. So basically Jupiter is also influencing the 5th house (intelligence, speculation, mind). That means when you say that she may need help in passing her exams, has she put on the yellow topaz yet (as topaz is for Jupiter)? If she hasn't she should try it out for her exams also.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

She has been wearing a ring with a yellow stone on it on her index finger for the past few years. I don't think that has helped her.......She has been putting in hard efforts....What happens if she doesn't wear this yellow topaz ring in regards to her exams??

Dear Webyogi,

She has been wearing a ring with a yellow stone on it on her index finger for the past few years. I don't think that has helped her.......She has been putting in hard efforts....What happens if she doesn't wear this yellow topaz ring in regards to her exams??

Is the yellow stone a topaz? Is it heated? If it is not topaz or is heated then it may not be actually of benefit for her. Try to find her a topaz.

-WebYogi-

Dear Webyogi,

Okay I will check to see if it is topaz. She has been wearing it for a few years but I have not seen any difference. Maybe that could be it. ....I forgot to ask you.

Wearing this yellow topaz ring. Is it only supposed to help her in exams or studies or is it supposed to help her in all apects of her life, marriage, career, personal life. etc

Thanks webyogi

Dear Webyogi,

I am in the process of finding out whether her stone is a topaz or not.

In the meantime I was wondering if there is anything else you might be able to tell me about her horoscope in general. I have never gotten it read before. Was hoping you might be able to read it; A general Reading.

DOB June 14th, 1979

time: 1;18pm (USA time)

city of Fontana California

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dear Webyogi,

I was hoping you could do a general reading for my daughter. I have given the birth details above. I would really appreciate it.........Just recently there was one boy who was presented to my daughter and just by luck the boys father is into astrology so he looked at my daughters horoscope and said that she was not a match for her......Webyogi I am very concerned and was hoping you could do a general reading of her horoscope......This boy's father said no but he mentioned that she will be married very shortly. In your opinion do you think thats true?

Thank you

Hello Webyogi,

I am in a relationship since past 9 years. I am manglik by chandra kundli and he is not manglik. Since past several months (roughly 4 months), we have noticed that whenever we met he suffered some loss (both heath and wealth wise). Every time something bad happened to him despite efforts from both the sides.

First time,his landlord asked him to vacate the house for no reason.

Second time,he lost his mobile.

Third time,some problem to his car.

Fourth time,he fell ill.

Was that because of bad effect of my stars on him? Secondly, if we marry, would it be bad for him? What are the chances that we will marry each other as his parents thinks that I am unlucky for him? If marrying each other is not our destiny, then when we both are likely to marry (not to each other!)?

An astrologer has suggested me to wear pukhraj (5.5 rattis) as it will help me overall. I have started wearing this stone from 1 Jan 09. Will it help me in this issue also?

Just for your information, I am the first and only girl in his life. He had no other relations in the past. Also, he is wearing 5.5 rattis pukhraj and 4.5 rattis panna since August 2007.

I'll be grateful to you if you could find some time to answer my questions. It will be of great help.

Regards,

Jyoti

My name: Jyoti

Birth time: 10:12 AM

1-June-1982

Place: New Delhi

His name: Sandeep

Birth time: 4:45 PM

22-April-1972

Place: Devaria, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

Dear Webyogi,

I was hoping you could do a general reading for my daughter. I have given the birth details above. I would really appreciate it.........Just recently there was one boy who was presented to my daughter and just by luck the boys father is into astrology so he looked at my daughters horoscope and said that she was not a match for her......Webyogi I am very concerned and was hoping you could do a general reading of her horoscope......This boy's father said no but he mentioned that she will be married very shortly. In your opinion do you think thats true?

Thank you