ME -

DOB: 9th Sep 1987

TOB: 5:05:00 AM IST

POB: Hyderabad, India.

Boy -

DOB: 12th May 1982

TOB: 8:12:00 AM IST

Will i be getting married to him only? If yes, then how will be our married life and in which year will i be getting married?

Respected webyogiJi, Can you pls do the horoscope matching:

ME -

DOB: 9th Sep 1987

TOB: 5:05:00 AM IST

Boy -

DOB: 12th May 1982

TOB: 8:12:00 AM IST

Will i be getting married to him only? If yes, then how will be our married life and in which year will i be getting married?

Namaskar,

This is just a general overview:

Out of 36 points, you match 23.5 with him. This is "adequate" but not great. A match is ok for marriage when greater than 18 points. At 23.5 points, married life may well likely be mixed (good with some bad). It is not like 30+ point matches, where the couple is at the "same wavelength." There is mangalik dosha in both horoscopes.

As for time of marriage, there may be a possibility when Jupiter transits to Aquarius (Kumbha).

-WebYogi-

Webyogi TnQ. I've heard that thrz no papasamyam in our kundali chart compatibility. Does no papasamyam means that our marriage is not recommended? Is it true?

Usually as a rule of thumb it is best to not go by Papasamyam, but the 36 point system which gives a fairly good idea along with Mangal position in consideration. You can still use it if you want.

It is best that you worship Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Ji with Thursday fasting. I recommend not using flowers but other means of worship (i.e. bhajans, aarti, offering sweets, fruits, etc.). This is just from my personal experience.

-WebYogi-

TnQ Webyogi Ji... Can u gimme individual predictions for my chart. Also, is thr any dosha in our horoscope match? Pls be open and tell me things very clearly. I'd mind evn if thrz anything wrong.

Dear Visitor,

Please read free extract from the book titled "Hindu Electional Astrology" from website

http://www.besttime-election.com

Also see my thread :

Matching of horoscopes for compatibility in marriage – free down load

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

Now -a-days lot of misconceptions are prevailing on matching of the horoscopes of aspirant couples. It is not merely mathematical computaion of the Gunas by Ashtkoot mode or by other south Indian systems. Further “Mangal Dosha” or “Kuja Dosha” is most misunderstood even by the practicing astrologers.

Free down load of 52 pages from the book titled “Hindu Electional Astrology” – a compendium on Muhurt - is made public for their benefit of aspirants and also for professional astrologers. The main purpose of allowing free down load is for providing deatiled knowledge of the Vedic system of horoscope matching and removing misconceptions about “Mangal Dosha”. Even those following western sytem of astrology, can use the guidance given therein for following the Indian / Vedic system.

For free- down load Log on to:

About matching of Horoscopes :

Hindu / Indian have unique system of examining compatibility based on horoscopes of the aspirant couple. Horoscope matching is an art of the highest ingenuity of an astrologer. All the factors cannot be detailed in small space like this. The fundamental concept of matching horoscopes emanates from constellations occupied by the Moon at the time of births of bride and bridegroom. Individuals inherit qualities of the birth constellation. Various constellations represent different nature in respect of their casts, animals presented by them, sex, Gana (God / man / demon), humour, birds ruled, primordial elements, Gotra, directions ruled, consonants and vowels, mutual harmony and repellent with certain stars, beneficence to the other stars by virtue of mutual distance etc.

In addition host of other factors like, longevity of the individuals, character (sexual), widowhood, poverty, progeny, their body status, radical strengths and indications, planetary nature and afflictions, currency of major and minor periods, Marakaas (death inflicting planets), placement of Mars in their nativity (Mangal Dosha), time of query, omen (Shagun), antidotes, propitiations, auspicious time for marriage etc. should be examined to arrive at suitable union of the couple.

Based on the birth constellations following aspects are examined Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Gana, Graha Maitri, Bhakoota, Nadi, Mahendra, Vedha, Rajju, Stree Deergha, Linga, Gotra, Pakshi, Yoni, Chandra Yoga, Ayya Varga and Yujja for checking compatibility. In another system, only eight of these factors are given importance and are assigned numerical values - Varna (1 point), Vashya (2 Points), Tara (3 points), Yoni (4 points), Graha Maitri (5 points), Gana (6 points), Bhakoota (7 points) and Nadi (8 points). The total of these factors adds up to 36 points and horoscope is considered to be matched if the compatibility score is more than 18.

Significance of various aspects in compatibility are as follows:

Varna : Grade of spiritual development, obedience

Vashya : Mutual control – friendship.

Tara : Mutual beneficence-luck-auspiciousness

Yoni : Sexual aspects, affinity, urge, compatibility.

Graha Maitri : Psychological disposition, friendship.

Gana : Nature: Dev – Manush – Raakshas

Bhakoota : Children, growth of family.

Nadi: Temperaments, hereditary (astrological), affliction and death to other

Mahendra : Promotes attachments, increase in longevity.

Stree – Dergha : Service to husband.

Rajju : Felicity and duration of married life.

Vedha – Varga : Mutual repellence and enmity.

Varga : Mutual friendship / enmity judged from their names

Yujja : Type of mutual love – from one side – both sides.

Based on the above aspects, mathematical computation is done to arrive at the totality of the matching. In certain cases need based matching is done and the astrologer has to use his skills in examining compatibility. It is felt essential to match the horoscopes before further marriage negotiations are done. The above system is in practice for the last two millennia.

For free down load log on to

then open “Extract from the book

... V K Shridhar

<!-- / message -->

Dear Visitor,

Please read free extract from the book titled "Hindu Electional Astrology" from website

Also see my thread :

Matching of horoscopes for compatibility in marriage – free down load

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

Now -a-days lot of misconceptions are prevailing on matching of the horoscopes of aspirant couples. It is not merely mathematical computaion of the Gunas by Ashtkoot mode or by other south Indian systems. Further “Mangal Dosha” or “Kuja Dosha” is most misunderstood even by the practicing astrologers.

Free down load of 52 pages from the book titled “Hindu Electional Astrology” – a compendium on Muhurt - is made public for their benefit of aspirants and also for professional astrologers. The main purpose of allowing free down load is for providing deatiled knowledge of the Vedic system of horoscope matching and removing misconceptions about “Mangal Dosha”. Even those following western sytem of astrology, can use the guidance given therein for following the Indian / Vedic system.

For free- down load Log on to:

About matching of Horoscopes :

Hindu / Indian have unique system of examining compatibility based on horoscopes of the aspirant couple. Horoscope matching is an art of the highest ingenuity of an astrologer. All the factors cannot be detailed in small space like this. The fundamental concept of matching horoscopes emanates from constellations occupied by the Moon at the time of births of bride and bridegroom. Individuals inherit qualities of the birth constellation. Various constellations represent different nature in respect of their casts, animals presented by them, sex, Gana (God / man / demon), humour, birds ruled, primordial elements, Gotra, directions ruled, consonants and vowels, mutual harmony and repellent with certain stars, beneficence to the other stars by virtue of mutual distance etc.

In addition host of other factors like, longevity of the individuals, character (sexual), widowhood, poverty, progeny, their body status, radical strengths and indications, planetary nature and afflictions, currency of major and minor periods, Marakaas (death inflicting planets), placement of Mars in their nativity (Mangal Dosha), time of query, omen (Shagun), antidotes, propitiations, auspicious time for marriage etc. should be examined to arrive at suitable union of the couple.

Based on the birth constellations following aspects are examined Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Gana, Graha Maitri, Bhakoota, Nadi, Mahendra, Vedha, Rajju, Stree Deergha, Linga, Gotra, Pakshi, Yoni, Chandra Yoga, Ayya Varga and Yujja for checking compatibility. In another system, only eight of these factors are given importance and are assigned numerical values - Varna (1 point), Vashya (2 Points), Tara (3 points), Yoni (4 points), Graha Maitri (5 points), Gana (6 points), Bhakoota (7 points) and Nadi (8 points). The total of these factors adds up to 36 points and horoscope is considered to be matched if the compatibility score is more than 18.

Significance of various aspects in compatibility are as follows:

Varna : Grade of spiritual development, obedience

Vashya : Mutual control – friendship.

Tara : Mutual beneficence-luck-auspiciousness

Yoni : Sexual aspects, affinity, urge, compatibility.

Graha Maitri : Psychological disposition, friendship.

Gana : Nature: Dev – Manush – Raakshas

Bhakoota : Children, growth of family.

Nadi: Temperaments, hereditary (astrological), affliction and death to other

Mahendra : Promotes attachments, increase in longevity.

Stree – Dergha : Service to husband.

Rajju : Felicity and duration of married life.

Vedha – Varga : Mutual repellence and enmity.

Varga : Mutual friendship / enmity judged from their names

Yujja : Type of mutual love – from one side – both sides.

Based on the above aspects, mathematical computation is done to arrive at the totality of the matching. In certain cases need based matching is done and the astrologer has to use his skills in examining compatibility. It is felt essential to match the horoscopes before further marriage negotiations are done. The above system is in practice for the last two millennia.

For free down load log on to

then open “Extract from the book

... V K Shridhar

<!-- / message -->

Thank you Shridhar Ji.

-WebYogi-

Respected webyogiJi, Can you pls do the horoscope matching:

ME -

DOB: 8th DEC 1984

TOB: 10:40:00 AM IST

POB: Bangalore, India.

girl -

DOB: 17th dec 1984

TOB: 13:30:00 AM IST

POB: Bangalore, India.

Are we compatible.. If yes, then how will be our married life and in which year will i be getting married?