IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Coolgimmy

Shashtiamsa

Rate this topic

Hello all,

The past life experiences are read from AL of the shashtiamsa chart. I wonder whether its possible to do reverse calculation and arrive at the approximate time when the person could have been born in his past life. Can someone send me a link to differentiate with the good and bad shastiamsa and their meanings. Do planets in AL or trines in UL in the shashtiamsa chart show qualities and nature of the person carried forward from his past life?What do the planets in quadrants in shashtiamsa chart show?

Regards.

Coolgimmy.

Hello all,

The past life experiences are read from AL of the shashtiamsa chart. I wonder whether its possible to do reverse calculation and arrive at the approximate time when the person could have been born in his past life. Can someone send me a link to differentiate with the good and bad shastiamsa and their meanings. Do planets in AL or trines in UL in the shashtiamsa chart show qualities and nature of the person carried forward from his past life?What do the planets in quadrants in shashtiamsa chart show?

Regards.

Coolgimmy.

Just a note: It is good your are interested in shashtiamsa, but unless you know the birth time extremely accurately and ayanamsa too, the shashtiamsa will be inaccurate. This may cause misleading results.

-WebYogi-