IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srinivas_pv

Reg. wearing rudrakha - precautions

Rate this topic

Hi All,

I am wearing rudraksha beads since one year.

I have one query now. Please help me.

1 month back, my wife delivered baby girl.

We used to wash our baby clothes seperately, but some times my clothes used to mix with my baby clothes (which may contain vomtings/urinals etc) while washing (in washing machine). Is to ok to wear rudraksha beads when washing my clothes with my baby clothes? or do I need to take any other precautions? or is it better to keep beads in pouch and keep in pocket until my baby grows for few months?

Your suggestions/inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Srinivas

Srinivas

Congrats for becoming a loving dad first!There is nothing wrong in wearing Rudraksha after fatherhood but YES your doubt is right,you can wash your clothes separately for caution.God Shiva is very generous and he will bless you.If you are still unsure best procedure is to keep your mala in altar and worship it with proper mantras during your puja and abhishek on each Monday if possible untill you start wearing it again,If I am you I would not stop wearing my mala for your information.My lot of love and kisses to newborn.