IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
guruvinodhji

Call Guru Vinodh ji home to eradicate all your problems

Rate this topic

A devotee of Guru Vinodh ji posting this ad.

Guru is very powerful and once steps into your house all problems are solved.

He doesn't care birth chart he cares god.

For my shock when I called him to our house he only asked me "which is affordable by you a rail ticket or an air ticket” I booked him a rail ticket to Mumbai. This shows he is not money minded. Can one really find a Guru who doesn’t demand luxury?

Once ticket confirmed we were asked to buy some pooja materials (it cost us Rs. 500). He had a glass of milk and some fruits. The day he entered our house all our problems ran away.

Most important is that Guru Vinodh ji does not charge anything for pooja or his service. It’s our wish how much we can afford him.

He Says, "When We All Have To Pay Him (GOD) Why Do You Pay Me"

Though he is so popular he always attends all mobile calls and I hope he is the only Guru who can be directly contacted without any intermediate. Anyone can talk to Guru Vinodh Ji directly on 09941041088. BUT ITS TOUGH TO REACH HIM. IF GOD FAVOURS YOU ONLY THAN YOU CAN REACH HIM.

Mail me if need more information

Neha Sharma

For Guru Vinodh ji

Guru Vinodh Ji Ki Jay Ho

Isn't it good to know that a guru is available who can act as our order supplier and "once steps into your house all problems are solved." ? After all, isn't that what a guru is for, to solve all our mundane problems re: family, money, education, etc ? And so inexpensively as well, that nearly anyone can afford this service.

jeffster/AM das