IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

Navamsa Chart Clarification

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers,

Recently i met an astrologer and showed my birth chart along with navamsa chart.Where he said the navamsa is not calculated correctly and made some calculations and modified.

Where the intial Navamsa generated by computer showed me with Kanya(Virgo) lagna and mars is in leo in 12th.

The latter the one given by the astrologer which is hand written and calculated is showing as

Simha(Leo) lagna with mars in it.

So i got a doubt whether this will have impact in all the divisional(amsa)charts.

Which one to follow. which is right for prediction.

My birth details :

My DOB is 4th-January-1983/ gender : male/ place : Coimbatore(Tamil nadu)

Time of birth : 6:36 a.m.

Thank you,

mohan

Hello Mohan, It is certainly a million dollar question. First of all which part of birth process is to be taken as birth time is itself a debate. Thereafter, one really does not know which part of the birth process coincided with the time 6.:36 given by you. Apart from this the Ayanamsa factor is another unresolved issue. Hence it is better you use both and see which suits you in the long run provided one understood Astrology in its true sense. All these are out of reach.

Please refer a response posted by Ms.Anusha to a thread"I think birth time is not always right" by JoePits a couple of days ago where she has given various views & abuses on the time of birth.It is very critical especially at cusps even one goes by the most acceptable ayanamsa.So at cusps a few seconds difference in longitude of planet can make an obvious difference in navamsa.Here Mental calculations,unless meticulously done, will not help to arrive at a correct divisional chart,navamsa in your case. Between 6-33 Am and 6-36 Am(in little less than 3 mts),Navamsa lagna changed from Leo to Virgo as per Lahiri/Kp ayanamsa.If you feel that your birth time 6-36 Am is correct,then the navamsa Lagna in Virgo with Jupiter and Sun is correct while Mars is in Leo.