IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
albi2000

Can extraterrestial (Gods) today also natural catastrophes affect?

Rate this topic

Texts on mesopotamischen clay/tone boards were now translated: *Es still no twelve hundred years had passed, when the country expanded and humans increased. The country roared like a bull, the God felt disturbed by the noise, which they made. Enlil (half brother and rival of I/O) heard its roar and turned to the large Gods, " The noise of humans will me too loud, I can with their noise sleep. If the supply of humans stops, let not as much plants grow, with which they satisfy their hunger. Adad (another God) should not let it rain, and on earth the flood (the regular flooding of the country, which made it fruitful) should from the depth does not ascend. Let the clouds up-pile up themselves, but no rains donate. Let the yields of the fields decrease/go back,… it may no joy among them give. Instruct an afflicting! Let to Namtar their noise reduce. Let illness, lingering illness, epidemics and Pestilenz on it come like a Tornado."

w w w . a l l e n b a c h - u f o . c o m

:namaskar:

Texts on mesopotamischen clay/tone boards were now translated: *Es still no twelve hundred years had passed, when the country expanded and humans increased. The country roared like a bull, the God felt disturbed by the noise, which they made. Enlil (half brother and rival of I/O) heard its roar and turned to the large Gods, " The noise of humans will me too loud, I can with their noise sleep. If the supply of humans stops, let not as much plants grow, with which they satisfy their hunger. Adad (another God) should not let it rain, and on earth the flood (the regular flooding of the country, which made it fruitful) should from the depth does not ascend. Let the clouds up-pile up themselves, but no rains donate. Let the yields of the fields decrease/go back,… it may no joy among them give. Instruct an afflicting! Let to Namtar their noise reduce. Let illness, lingering illness, epidemics and Pestilenz on it come like a Tornado."

w w w . a l l e n b a c h - u f o . c o m

:namaskar:

What are you trying to tell?? You get better stories in Bhagavatam and Puranas.