IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
megala

Help on love marriage

Rate this topic

Hi, I would like to ask what can i do if horoscope matching has some dosam on girl but some parigharam can be done. I have learned alot that all problem have parigharam. If both hearts love each other, but boys mother strongly disagree due to dosam in chart that is never a girls fault. Boy's mum doesn't want to look at the girls problem and heartache she is going through being rejected and is reluctant to believe some thing can be done to fix it.

Can love win? What should I do?

Im totally confused, In love for 5 years and asked to forget each other due to some horoscope. What parigharam can i do?

Pls help to give some hope to me.

Thanking everyone

This is a hard situation. I have been in a similar one myself however the opposing family being my own.

How does your partner feel about this?. In the end if he is not willing to stand up for you and make a point of stating strongly that he is committed to you then no number of pooja's will fix your relationship.

How are you going bout this?Any solution for you yet? are you the one with dosam or your partner. My partner loves me, but I think he is being pressured by his mom. He doesn't want to look like he's opposing his mum for a girl, but i wish he would.

I'm waiting patiently. But I don't know for how long. Its because whenever anyone speak to her bout it, she is adamant. Now he wants to further his studies overseas and asked me to wait. He feels this way can let his mum cool down and he will slowly talk to her again.

sweetie... I dont think he is serious about you. After marriage after all you must be his priority. How will he do that if he cant marry you for the person you are rather than what astrology says?. After all I have seen so many marriages fail with very good matches. My situation is complicated as my partner has dosha. However my faimly are coming aroudn because I am adamant. The thing is my mother is starting to treat me like the living dead. Apprently because we have nadi dosha we will have no love. This is ridiculous. I have posted request for match on another thread but no one has responded. I want some more opinions on this.

Hello Megala, Swara,

I read your discussion on the mails. I read astrology as my hobby and could not resist to give my inputs in your discussion. For Megala, I would say, if you are having dosha whether its love or arranged you are going to face problems whether its arranged or love.I say all this as I have seen a couple who were victims of bad relationship in my family due to an arranged marriage which was approved by astrologers and termed as a good one having all the bhakoot or the 36points matching including mangal dosha as well. If your boyfriend is giving his mother's excuse, there will be problems with you later marrying him, because when he started relations with you he didnt ask his mother or seek the guidance of an astrologer. He just wants to move away from you and its useless waiting for him till he finishes his studies. In other words I would say he is not interested in you anymore.

Swara, you should go ahead with your plans of marrying whom you love despite all opposition from your parents due to various astrological reasons. My friend is having nadi dosha and mangal dosha both and she is happily to a person who doesnt have mangal dosha. So just brush all this aside and go ahead, because you in this forum if you read there are many arranged marriages breaking up compared to love marriages. All the best to both of u.

Regards/

Coolgimmy