Sign in to follow this  
Peace_Lover

Marriage Query

Rate this topic

Dear Respected Gurus and members,

Please let me know about my marriage. My details

DOB : 13 Dec 1970 Time :00:25 (24 Hour)

Place: Pune

I'll be grateful if you can enlighten me on likelyhood of marriage & if, yes,then on married life.

Jai Guru Dev

Dear Peace_Lover,

I reviewed your chart and here's my brief analysis.

Rasi Analysis

Saturn's Rasi drishti on Arudha lagna is mostly the reason for the delay in your marriage. But this is only delay not denial.

Currently running Jupiter Dasa who lords 5H and 8H and most importantly is the lord of UL. He is well placed in the 4H with Lagna lord Sun.

He definitely has the power to give marital bliss.

Within Jupiter Dasa you are running Rahu antardasa - Rahu is the co-lord of 7 and placed in the 7H - so the time is even more beneficial.

This period last until Aug 27, 2010.

In your 40th year - you will be able to get married and start a new relationship.

Jup in Kumbha (Aq) (After Dec 20,2010) aspecting the 2nd from UL will influence this result. Sun's progression in Navamsa is also indicating the same time.

Navamsa Analysis

Your spouse probably hails from a good well-to-do family with good conservative values.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

Sarvam Sri Krishnarpanamastu

Dear Peace_Lover,

I would like to correct a few typos as below

In your 40th year - you will be able to get married and start a new relationship.

Jup in Kumbha (Aq) (After Dec 20, 2009 ) aspecting the 2nd from UL will influence this result. Sun's progression in Navamsa is also indicating the same time.

Also additionally you are advised to fast on UL lord day Thursday, maintain austerities and pray to Lord Vishnu.

With Best Wishes.

Classic72

Dear Classic72,

I read your replies given for Peace_lover. I have a question about sun's progression in Navamsha. I read somewhere that when sun progression aspects the 7th house in Navamsha there are chances of marriage. Do you see it by rashi drishti or graha drishti? In Peace_lovers case is it because sun is coming on scorpio or which house. I read about this progression somewhere but could not understand how to calculate the movements like do we have to consider the sun sign itself or the next sign as the first year?

Your replies will help me clear my doubts. Thanks

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Dear Coolgimmy,

To answer your question - Sun's progression in Navamsa is by using Rasi drishti.

In the Navamsa.

The native meets his partner when the Sun aspects the 7L.

The marriage occurs in the progressed year when Sun aspects the 7H.

In some cases when the Sun is in trines to Venus - the person falls in love with his partner.

For completion sake -

In Rasi we use Jupiter's Rasi drishti on the 2nd from UL.

We have to keep in mind which marriage(first,second . .) we are timing and use the appropriate UL(in Rasi) or the 7H (in Navamsa)

The same thing can be used for timing career related changes and birth of children using progressed Sun in D10 (work) and D7 (children).

Hope this explains this well.

Classic72

Hello, Peace_Lover,

Can you pl say why you did not get married so far. Are you choosy or did you wait for any of your sister to get married or because of salary..etc. This would help us to understand the chart better. Thanks

Dear Classic72,

Thanks for your replies, but I have one question here. I use JHora to flash the chart. It provides sun's progression in different divisions. Now for eg someones seventh lord in Navamsha is Mars and seventh house is scorpio. The mars is placed in 6th house in libra. The sun in progression is placed in Gemini for 2008. So do we consider sun in gemini aspect to mars in libra for 7th lord and scorpio for 7th house or do we check the position of sun and the 7L and 7H in the progression chart only? Meaning the progression have to be considered in the progression chart for sun and 7L and 7H or sun progression in progression chart wrt to Navamsha placement of planet?

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Dear Astroseeker,

Jai Sri Ram, thank you your support. I never opted for arranged marriage. I was waiting for someone comfortable with me & vice versa. I had few very close girlfriends but it didn't happen. NO Sisters, NO Money problems. I'm well placed in my organisation. In fact,took job always too seriously, above everything. It will be nice of you or any other learned member to enlighten me on my would be. Also, any other input will be very nice.

Jai Guru Dev..

Hello, Peace_Lover, Thanks for replying. In addition to what classic72 has explained, I would like to add that venus, the kalatrakaraka is heavily afflicted by a combo called unmada yoga caused by saturn and mars. Rahu by its ninth aspect adds fuel to the fire. We call this as a curse from the planet Venus. This Venus is placed in Scorpio Shastiamsa along with Mercury aspected by Saturn. Venus and Mecury in Scorpio shows undue relationships (in the past janma). To my surprise , Jupiter, the Darakaraka is associated with Venus and Mercury. It gives us clue about the possible delay in marriage. Jupiter , who had been witness to such activities is refusing to bless marriage in this janma during its dasa. Otherwise , Jupiter being the lord of Upapada lagna and well placed in rasi , should have given marriage during its long spell of 16 years. Hence you may pl do remedial measures for Venus and Jupiter.

Fifth lord and seventh lord sambandha helps one to convert a relationship into a marriage. That is missing in your chart. In addition to this your atmakaraka is Sun. Sun is the ruler of the universe. It has tendencies to administer. Are you little bald ;) ? take it easy. Rahu , during its antar can bring in marriage as said earlier by classic72. Since it is one of the planet afflicting Venus, take care that the person does not deceive you. Take care.

Dear Astroseeker,Classic72 & others,

Shubh Deepawali & Jai Sri Ram

thank you for add on. I'm not at all bald in fact i got good hairs. can you please elaborate your advise "take care that the person does not deceive you" in previous post. Should I get married ever or not ? Is it " Better to be late than never" or "Better never than late" ? your guidance will be valuable.

Hello Peace_Lover, Rahu is one of the planets aspecting Venus. Such a Rahu in its period can bring in deception in relationships. Rahu has sinister designs and hence the caution was given. But I dont think I am qualified to advise you whether to get married or not. The baldness point was brough because of Sun placed in fourth house (in Scorpio) as one of the classics says so. All said in classics cannot be applied in verbatim and hence I asked to confirm.