dhana Posted October 14, 2008 Report Posted October 14, 2008 Guruji, Namaskar... Need your advice - when'll be a good date/time to wear Yellow Sapphire in Oct'08. Please advice. Quote
joybubai Posted October 23, 2008 Report Posted October 23, 2008 I also have a similar questions, seek your advice...I am 20/04/1979 born in Ghatsila, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India at 10:10 pm at night. I have been recommended to wear a yellow sapphire because of Jupiter Mahadasha. I need your advice to tell me which date is good in October 2008 to wear a yellow sapphire... quote=dhana]Guruji, Namaskar... Need your advice - when'll be a good date/time to wear Yellow Sapphire in Oct'08. Please advice. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.