IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
joshua adam

pls help me out translate this in sanskrit

Rate this topic

You seem to have written you query in poetic prose. This might alter the context of what you are trying to say. For example, will what you have learned from someone inspire you forever, or is this a continuation of a sentence from before. Also will you be focusing on the person you have learned from or the things you have learned as the inspiration?

i believe in these phrase or sentence. people are truly inflluencial, maybe for goodness or bad. however those who really stand out will always be iconin to oneself. and this is my tribute to them. I would like to put this as a tattoo written in sanskrit because i idolize those people who really touch my heart to do good things towards mankind and also oneself. its ok if you could alter it a bit but the message still the same. thank you so much for the reply. "for all the things ive learned from you shall inspire me for ever" its a general term to all the people i encounter and really gave me the impression to be good and do good things.