IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tara1

effects of chanting once daily?

Rate this topic

Dear Devotees,

I am a normal person with normal habits like most. I do not have excesses, but I do not intend to give up anything without "reason".

Anyhow, I have begun chanting "Hare Krishan" mantra once daily. I would like to know why and how do you believe it has an effect?

Also, PLLEASEEE share you experiences with the mantra. I believe this is equivalent to Transcendental Meditation.

Thanking all the devotees here.

Good luck, Good life.

God Bless.

Well, the answer can be derived via Etymology. Doubt was so in the first instance... but through History I saw that all the greats have prescribed that as the greatest weapon to counteract all frailties.

The beat example was MK Gandhi... He was prescribed to chant Ram Naam (I guess it was Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram) by his lady cook when still a Kid..

He did so and he later admitted that it was not for a long duree.

But He later on said.. it is the only exact science for self realisation.

{Please read "The story of my experiments with Truth" for further clarifications}

Those who took the Name of God, believed not in forcing others to accept their doctrine but do the good even for the meanest crap.