IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ravikishore

Sri Chakra

Rate this topic

Dear Ravikishore,

Ideally Sri chakra is not to be bought. It should be drawn or carved by oneself or a realised guru of the srividya tradition or to be gained as a gift from guru who has worshiped for long.

In any case even if you buy for convenience sake, It is to be rictuallistically instaled the prana (pranapradista) and devada ( Avahana) . This can be done only by a mantra sioddha of the srividya traditrion.

If you are geting to srividya seek an authentic guru of this tradition and get initiated and worship the chakra. Unless given prermission by a guru, srichakra worship will not yield results.

Sankara mutt is a place where this vidya is preserved, in guru lineage.

K.Ravindran

Ravindran Sir,

Does Sankara Mutt also give a Sri Chakra as part of the initiation? I have seen websites like devipuram, where they sell sri chakras. but, I'm not sure how authentic they are. Any idea as to who is a reliable seller?

It would be nice to know of a guru who will give it as gift. Is there any such guru that you can guide me to?

Thank You.

Dear Ravikishore,

Ideally Sri chakra is not to be bought. It should be drawn or carved by oneself or a realised guru of the srividya tradition or to be gained as a gift from guru who has worshiped for long.

In any case even if you buy for convenience sake, It is to be rictuallistically instaled the prana (pranapradista) and devada ( Avahana) . This can be done only by a mantra sioddha of the srividya traditrion.

If you are geting to srividya seek an authentic guru of this tradition and get initiated and worship the chakra. Unless given prermission by a guru, srichakra worship will not yield results.

Sankara mutt is a place where this vidya is preserved, in guru lineage.

K.Ravindran

Dear Ravikishore,

As to genunekness or authenticity of the geometric chakra you need not bother much as most of the chakras solkd are prepared accurately. You can check this for yourself as there are pictures of it in books and internet. You can conform from the picture whether what you buy is correct or not.

The problrem is not of making a geometric yantra. A yantra made commertially is after all a material object. Iy has to be instaled the spiritual powers . There are a host of goddesses living in Sri chakra. They will have to be instaled by avahabna and pranapradista if the chakra is to be worshiped , or is to be effective.

There is no one in the commertial world equiped to do this as this can only be done by a very high guru of srividya. And as per my information from tantra, those who are initiated in Srividya will never part with it . It is a dictum that even if one is threatened with death one shold not reveal srividya. It is so sacret. No genune Srividya upasaka will dare to sell it for mony. Srividya can only be acquired in an initiation . And Srichakra can only be worshiped by an initiated person.

Do you see the hitch? Those sold in the market are not the one instaled with the godddess power. No one uninitiated can install goddess in it. And those initiated who are capable of installing will not do it for a commertial purpose. Srichakra is the goddess herself. They will only give it to you in a spiritual initiation and that happens only when goddess desides to come to you. Even after initiation Chakra pooja is not done immediately. Only after certain maturity of upasana chakra pooja is alowed duly permitted by the guru.

If you really want to worship srichakra seek a guru and get initiated and the guru will further direct you as to what to do.

You can of course buy the chakra and keep it. It just will be a decoratice ornament with out any spiritual power. (Even that srividya upasaka will discourage as it is a highly revered object - not to be used as a decorative item)

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Dear Friend,

It is very important to get the srichakra from the hands of the guru with the initiation. Go to Devipuram ( Near Vizag ) and meet Swami Amrithanandanatha and get his advise. He come in the avadutha lineage which originates from Lord Dattatraya.

wish you best of luck.

Thanks

Krishnan.N

Hello,

I'd like to know what's the best place/person to buy the most authentic Sri Chakra? Lot of websites offer it, but it's hard to say who's reliable and who isn't.

Any pointers will be truly appreciated.

Thank You.

Thanks for the info. I'm aware of Amrithanandanatha ji; however, I just feel excited about getting it from Singeri Peetadhapathi himself. Theirs is an established as well as reputed muth, being around for longer than a lot of these new folks. I just feel more comfortable with Shankhar Mutt right now.

Appreciate your msg though.

-RK

Dear Friend,

It is very important to get the srichakra from the hands of the guru with the initiation. Go to Devipuram ( Near Vizag ) and meet Swami Amrithanandanatha and get his advise. He come in the avadutha lineage which originates from Lord Dattatraya.

wish you best of luck.

Thanks

Krishnan.N

Ravindran Sir,

Does Sankara Mutt also give a Sri Chakra as part of the initiation? I have seen websites like devipuram, where they sell sri chakras. but, I'm not sure how authentic they are. Any idea as to who is a reliable seller?

It would be nice to know of a guru who will give it as gift. Is there any such guru that you can guide me to?

Thank You.

---

Dear Ravikishore

Sri Chakra is available in Meenakshi someswarar temple some 70 to 80 kms from banagalore (on bangalore-mysore route, other famous temple nearby is madhya padam of sri ranaganath swami and is near bluff falls). Should also be availible from shakatapura madam (am not sure, please checkout) Neverthless endorse Mr Ravindrans suggestion. Better to seek right guru first and get mantra diksha before getting the yantra and the former usualy happens more by divine will than. Please do feel free to walk across to all the 3 madams sringeri, kanchi and sakatapuram and explore if anyone will give mantra diksha and yantram . Alternatively to find the right guru, pray to godess fereverently (first step would be to learn lalitha sashranamam and soundarya lahari) and she will guide you to the right guru or the guru himself will walk into your life. my best wishes, god bless..Regards