IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PatR

Heart blockage

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

My father has been diagnised with a blockage in the heart, the doctors are recommeding a by-pass surgery, I've heard about some ayurvedic & homeopathic treatment that can clear the blockage, is this possible ?

Thank you.

dear Patr

Yes i had cured many patient whom weastern therapy told patient for by pass surgery and i have guraneted treatment for Heart blockage.

my aim is to aware importance of people about ayurveda and provide all people better healthy enviorment and make this society free of disorder. so i m telling u complete treatment for Heart blockage and check about the quality of meidines becoz in my clinic i m sure about my medicines and i m taking 100% guranted for cure of heart disorder,, i m giving u complete diagnose for your father and please note down all the treatment and check any local vaidya with excellent quality of medicine how much it will cost.. and whole winter u need to continue this medicines and i m sure he will get cured..

treatment for Heart Blockage..

compound (preparaton Number 1 )

Prabhakar vati

Nagarjunabhra ras

mall sindoor

akkek pisti

prwal pisti

kaharuapisti

Hradayarnav ras

jawahar mohar pisti

all those ras and pisti and sindor mix together to form one special prepartion that need to take twice a day with Honey, butter,or cream.. if he is not diabetic need to take with honey..

preparation number 2

Arjunarista 4 tea spoon of Arjunarista + 4 tea spoon of normal drinking water need to take twice a day with normal drinking water.. after lunch and dinner..

Ashwagandha rista 4 tea spoon only night before sleeping + add normal 4 tea spoon water..

along with it..

morning evening and afternoon in place of tea add 8-10gm of Arjun chal powder in milk and add sugar like tea ( prepared ) whole wintor.. and tell her to take luke warm water bath whole wintor..

Pathya..

Please suggest him not to take any oily,spicy and sore food, ,just check his diet regulalry..

no need to do any weight work or any work that he need to put effort ..

tell ur family memeber dont leave him during day just talk him when he is free make him hapy ..

any more details u can mail me 24hours without any charge also any doubt about medicines mail me..

regards

adwait tripathi

dear Patr

Yes i had cured many patient whom weastern therapy told patient for by pass surgery and i have guraneted treatment for Heart blockage.

my aim is to aware importance of people about ayurveda and provide all people better healthy enviorment and make this society free of disorder. so i m telling u complete treatment for Heart blockage and check about the quality of meidines becoz in my clinic i m sure about my medicines and i m taking 100% guranted for cure of heart disorder,, i m giving u complete diagnose for your father and please note down all the treatment and check any local vaidya with excellent quality of medicine how much it will cost.. and whole winter u need to continue this medicines and i m sure he will get cured..

treatment for Heart Blockage..

compound (preparaton Number 1 )

Prabhakar vati

Nagarjunabhra ras

mall sindoor

akkek pisti

prwal pisti

kaharuapisti

Hradayarnav ras

jawahar mohar pisti

all those ras and pisti and sindor mix together to form one special prepartion that need to take twice a day with Honey, butter,or cream.. if he is not diabetic need to take with honey..

preparation number 2

Arjunarista 4 tea spoon of Arjunarista + 4 tea spoon of normal drinking water need to take twice a day with normal drinking water.. after lunch and dinner..

Ashwagandha rista 4 tea spoon only night before sleeping + add normal 4 tea spoon water..

along with it..

morning evening and afternoon in place of tea add 8-10gm of Arjun chal powder in milk and add sugar like tea ( prepared ) whole wintor.. and tell her to take luke warm water bath whole wintor..

Pathya..

Please suggest him not to take any oily,spicy and sore food, ,just check his diet regulalry..

no need to do any weight work or any work that he need to put effort ..

tell ur family memeber dont leave him during day just talk him when he is free make him hapy ..

any more details u can mail me 24hours without any charge also any doubt about medicines mail me..

regards

adwait tripathi

Thank you for your prompt response. I'll call you on your number. Once again thanks.

This prescription seems to relate to blockage in arteries/veins. Would it apply equally well with respect to heart block that results from want of current that controls the heart to function and for which pacemaker installation is prescribed ?

Guest jeet135singh@gmail.com

hello sir

my father got attack in last year . he had 3 blockage. but one blockage is removed by angioplasty and two are still. doctors suggest that he cant go for by pass because his heart is not strong. I am very tence about him. how to cure his blockage .please suggest me right medicine and direction so that I can suggest him. it will be a great help for me .please suggest some .