gobinder Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 My name is Gobinder born oct 2,1966 at Ludhiana,i have a pretty shitty life,i was born at 9;55PM,Now struggling in las vegas.I am told i am running rahu mahadasha with conjoing malefic moon.Is there any mantra,tantra,sadhna,rudraksha,yantras,combination of jyotish ratnas which will give relief or will i keep on struggling like this for rest of my life?Thanks Quote
avinashj Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 Can you chant this Laghu mritunjaya Mantra 1008 times daily? It helped me really. Mantra is : Om Joom Sah It will take no more than 10 min. For sooner result ( 1 month) spend 20-25 min and chant it 108 X 20 times daily. May gods be with you. Quote
avinashj Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 I forgot to mention, it will be better (but not mandatory ) if you chant Gayatri Mantra at least 10 times (or 21 times) before chanting laghu mritunjaya manta I suggested. Learn some basic pranayam to relax your mind and body or just some simple basic breathing exercise will be good enough. Quote
gobinder Posted September 29, 2008 Author Report Posted September 29, 2008 Thank you very much Avinash.I will surely start.Currently i am trying to do Navagraaha stotram,Durga kavach,Kaalbhairav ashtakham,Naarasimha kavacham,I 1st chapter Durga saptashati,Annapoorna stotram and Rahu kavach and stotram.I don't know wheather this combinations of prayers correct or not.With my birth details i also need to find out the correct mantra for Ucchista ganesh.Thanks Gobinder Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.