IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hindustani

Those who are having moon dosha

Rate this topic

Or weak moon in their horoscope.

Hope I am able to write above line and title of post in correct way!

There is a very simple remedy for them.One should go to Somnath(moon god)temple and offer Rudrabhisheka with Ganga jal.

By doing this one will fully comeout of all problems due to weak Moon in their horoscope,this works 1000% so rest assure.

Worth trying as per my humble opinion.

anything for ketu?

:) Wear Genuine 9 mukhi Rudraksha,design of this mala can be like this,one needs 32 beads normal kantha mala of Rudraksha in which all beads must be tied head to head and tail to tail(Rudraksha bead has one head and one tail) and here use 9 mukhi as Sumeru i.e this mala will be of 32(5 mukhi)+1 no.9 mukhi.

All the best.

:) Wear Genuine 9 mukhi Rudraksha,design of this mala can be like this,one needs 32 beads normal kantha mala of Rudraksha in which all beads must be tied head to head and tail to tail(Rudraksha bead has one head and one tail) and here use 9 mukhi as Sumeru i.e this mala will be of 32(5 mukhi)+1 no.9 mukhi.

All the best.

"Genuine" is the keyword here.. I went to jewelry store but they don't have it as they can't tell if its real or fake.. In case I go to India I will get it but in the mean time is there anything else I can do?