IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ShivaParvati

Do u see..

Rate this topic

..any career in my chart? In the past I got few offers but somehow I couldn't makeup my mind on leaving the kids in daycare and work.. Now I am thinking of looking for a job soon but feeling panicky thinking about it.. I am one paranoid mother who wants to live for her kids but its getting too much now:rolleyes:

Female

January 21, 1975

5:28 am

Fazilka, India

Wow! Can u read mind too:P I could email u this reply but let people see how good you are:)

I have done my MS in computers and of course the field suit me is programing but I want to be home with kids so I was thinking of doing some more studies in education field to get job in college instead of school and part time trading as I did trading for 2 months in the begining of this year and did really great. My hubby thinks I am too emotional to go in the trading field;) and I thought I was going way too opposite of what I studied for so gave it a rest to think about it.. but now I think I should do what I was thinking, with your stamp on it Deepa ji:P

Thanks for your reply. I always appreciate your valuable input.

Hugs