IndiaDivine.org

Career and Marriage

Rate this topic

akj

Hello,

I am facing a lots of ups and downs regarding my career. Secondly, on the marriage front, the proposals recommended by my parents are not accepted by me. The relation which I am interested turned out to be short term one. I am very confused about this and I dont know whether I have a love marriage or an arranged marriage in store for me? I request the learned astrologers to please see my horoscope and provide some solutions. When am I likely to get married?

My date of birth is 16.10.1984/ dd/mm/yyyy.

Time is 13.00pm, place Vadodara

Regards/

Akj

Dear Mr.Astrotech,

Many thanks to for your reply and analysis.Could you please tell me whether it will b an arranged or love marriage? I m curious to know that as well as something related to ups and downs related to my career.

Regards.

AKJ

Dear Mr.Astrotech,Mr.USR, Mr.Sasikaran & Other Astrologers,

Thanks for your reply Mr.Astrotech. I would appreciate if Mr.USR, Mr.Sasikaran also give their analysis to my problems. I am concerned about my marriage as well as my career too. Is there any mantras that I can do shall solve the issues.

Thanks and Regards/

AKJ

Dear Mr.Astrotech

There is correction in my birthdate and the revised one is as mentioned below.I am facing a lots of ups and downs regarding my career. Secondly, on the marriage front, the proposals recommended by my parents are not accepted by me. The relation which I am interested turned out to be short term one. I am very confused about this and I dont know whether I have a love marriage or an arranged marriage in store for me? I request the learned astrologers to please see my horoscope and provide some solutions. When am I likely to get married? And when will I get a satisfactory job??

My date of birth is 16.10.1983/ dd/mm/yyyy.

Time is 13.00pm, place Vadodara

Regards/

Akj

Dear All

It is very strange that most of the posts that I attended recently, and some other posts too, are found to be carrying incorrect birth details.

For me, it really takes a lot of time and effort on my part to study and post free analysis even on the risk of being taken granted. And, I think that even other learned astrologers may have similar opinion.

Dear Mr. AKJ

Please excuse me, I may not be able to give any comments.