IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sknirmala

When my husband will get his job

Rate this topic

Pranams to the larned in astrology

My name is nirmla and my husband looses his job almost every year,though he is sincere and dedicated towards his work. We are also not financillly sound in the sense no savings, no own house ,but with gods grace,running a happy life

His DOB:5th October 1962

Place of Birth:Trichy in Tamilnadu and time of birth is 14.38 hours

My DOB is 25th April 1974, place of birth is Chennai and time is 11.55 AM

My husband lost his job on 28th July 2008. he losses almost every year. He is in IT software industry in sales and operations

He is attending an interview for a position is Singpaore and wanted to know he will get through in that. When he will get his next job and whether he will get a job to his satisfaction. Will it be related to travelling abroad based in India or he will settle abroad??

He wanted to start a taxi business and he bought a car in 2007 Feb. Myself and two of his friends as partner we started it and it is going good till now. Now he wants me start it with atleast 20 cabs and it is also not materialising, Will it be good if I start it and if so when it will materialise. If my husband will geta job in abroad, will I also move along with him

Please give some guidance, so that I can be with little peace of mind

Regards

Nirmala

My name is nirmla and my husband looses his job almost every year,though he is sincere and dedicated towards his work. We are also not financillly sound in the sense no savings, no own house ,but with gods grace,running a happy life

My husband lost his job on 28th July 2008. he losses almost every year. He is in IT software industry in sales and operations

He is attending an interview for a position is Singpaore and wanted to know he will get through in that. When he will get his next job and whether he will get a job to his satisfaction. Will it be related to travelling abroad based in India or he will settle abroad??

He wanted to start a taxi business and he bought a car in 2007 Feb. Myself and two of his friends as partner we started it and it is going good till now. Now he wants me start it with atleast 20 cabs and it is also not materialising, Will it be good if I start it and if so when it will materialise. If my husband will geta job in abroad, will I also move along with him

Regards

Nirmala

Frankly saying he has good horoscope but the period running and ahead is not favourable. Mars debilated in the seventh along with Rahu and looking at Saturn and Ketu indicates that he may be having flucating mind. Mars dasa is running now will last upto 2012 but the next dasha which will go upto 2030. the grahas not placed well. he may be having marital problems. he should look into the fact that Lagnathipathi in Saturn in the Lagna is great plus point, he will grow but slow and steady. but his mind must be flucating to do what he actually thinks but he ends up doing the opposite ways. he needs to have mediation every monring. he should go to Vaithesswarn Koil and worship MuthuKumara Swamy there. that will reduce the evil effect. partnership business will lead to problems like cheating in this case. pls take care. stand alone business will do well. 5th and nineth lord very powerful. basically he has everyting to stand up against any problem and face it. but the dasa running is not good. the job problem will run upto 2012, because he will not be satisfied in any job at the present period.

Ram

your dasa also not in favour, Jupiter in the 8th. Kindly see a Good Astrologer in your area for remedy.

did you relationship with your parents strained?

your marriage is arranged one or love Marriage. do you have child problem? cesearen like... but your lagnathipathi and the second lord are placed well but moon dasa was over and Sun dasa will be very late, both are very favourable.

Partnership business will lead to problems in future, make sure everything is documented and always have a look at the business even for small matters. Taxi buiness neither infavour of you nor his.

Ram

Regards

Nirmala

Ram ji

thanks for your reply.

I wanted to know whether he will get a job now?? He is negotiating with a company for the position as Head of asia pacific based in singapore

As far as relationship is concerned, I had a strained relation with myfather, and with my mother it is neutral. Mine is a love marriage and both the deliveries are not normal.

Regards

Nirmala

Ram ji

thanks for your reply.

I wanted to know whether he will get a job now?? He is negotiating with a company for the position as Head of asia pacific based in singapore

As far as relationship is concerned, I had a strained relation with myfather, and with my mother it is neutral. Mine is a love marriage and both the deliveries are not normal.

Regards

Nirmala

I think the previous astrologer answered this, you just don't want to listen. NO he will not.

The job may come very late August early September.

Ms. Nirmala,

what PPENA is said correct. the timing is not favourable, that is a indirect answer. it has a lots of meaning he will not get the job, or even if gets the job he will get the job only after september. See these all predictions based on the horoscope. i personally have expereience about timing of event in the life. you may be optimistic and hoping for 100% the event will happen, but it will not materalise inspite of the potential and capablity and all the aspects positive. it is called the timing or luck. now you should understand why we are saying the timing is important.

Ram

My husband i unemployed since june 02 2008. I have been working in my present company since the same day i,e. 2 june 2008. He has yet not got his luck proved. He is not interested in the jobs and not ready to go for the interviews. He is planning to do the trading business with her sister and sister in law. They are into manufacturing of juice and squashes in himachal pradesh. My husband is planing to the trading for that in delhi. But till not it has yet not started. I am really frustrated. I am into software field and today market is not so good. At present I am meeting the expenses like daughter's schooling, car installments etc. I donot have any problem working for him as long as my job is secured. I want him to work so that if my job is lost then Something could be in hands. I am expecting a second baby also, So i don't think i would be able to work after that as want to look after the two kids. Kindly let us know when everything will be ok and we will see good phase of our life. If there is any pooja or something then do let us know also.

My husband date of birth: 11 August 1973

My date of birth: 11 July 1979

My daughter's date of birth: 29 August 2005