IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anahat

Such a man limps through his life..with thorns in his feets .. PLease help

Rate this topic

I read this as part of studying my own horoscope and my life has been no better then this line predicts.

I have pleasure of materialiasm that I can not cherish as I am mentally unsatable.

I shall be thankful if you could study my horoscope and tell me if any relief is there in near future.

Name : Amit

DOB: 23 Feb 1986

Time : 09:36 AM

Place : Hodal - Gurgaon- Haryana- India

Please analyse my navamansh , I am not able to fnd any knowledge source to analyse that.

navamansh Lagn : Vrishab -- ( 1st house )

2nd house : budh rahu

7th house : shani

9th house : mangal ketu guru

10th house: surya chandra

11th house : shukra

please.

Wear a pearl in silver. Moon is not in good relationship with other planets and you are running venus-moon period. You also have shani sadesati going on.

Navamsa is great in your case. I think you might be getting a bit deceptive with us, is it?

I feel no proud in saying that only thing that helps me stay alive is the countdown to a point of time 11 years from now that I have chosen to leave this world. and this too to fulfill my obligations..

please help..in any way u can.. people around me say that I am son of god.. but in trouble..

There are lot many people here for your help ! Thanks a lot that you try to take care of them all.

I will keep visiting this site as.. I found many other worthy things..

Will be thankfull if you could give some more time to my horoscope.

Thanks.. for good work you are doing !

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.anahat

the fifth house in rasi chart is aspected by almost six planets. next

to it is the eleventh house. while fifth house shows your chitha,

eleventh shows your friends, gains etc. unfortunately the eleventh

happens to be a bhadaka shetra too, for this mesha lagna. lagna

lord is associated with bhadaka saturn. all these show the stress

coming on the mind.

mercury is your atmakaraka. mercury associating with rahu in navamsa

is not good. mars, its dire enemy is aspecting it. the suffering at one

point of time could lead to soul level too !. mars is placed in eigth house

in navamsa. ninth house in navamsa is dharma and twelfth to it is adharma.

mars antar will start in this august.

was your birth normal ? it could be cesarian . pl check with your mother.

in that case, you could be born with a silver spoon ( a rich family ).

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

namaste !

I was not born with a silver spoon and my birth was normal. BUT , elders say that after my birth.. our financial conditions improved.. considerable. And regarding normal birth : I was born after 4 years of marriage of my parents as my mother told me with blessings of Balaji Bhagwan ( Lord hanuman ).

I need to ask a question from all the astologers of this community. I strongly believe this science thats why I am here. I see that using true knowledge one can predict or guess and relate to happenings in life.

But My question is

Can Astrology help anybody identify purpose of his life ?

I believe that everything in this world is with some significance, be it a small stone lying on road. Then in general sense, every human life should have some purpose otherwise there is no logic behind , I keep allowing myself fall pray to ephemeral and luring acts and leisures.

Can astology predict or help find one's true purpose.

In my Case :

I was born in ashlesha nakshatra.. I read that it is not very auspicous and even read that jatak born under this nakshatra will be like "always in desires of other's wife." But when I analyse my nature it seems like I am split personality.. My spiritual front never allows me do any act that is not acceptable as moral. I always indulge in self-purification by mantras and meditaion.

I am gifted with a nice intellectual power.. even I was much above all other fellows around my in acedamics. Others even wondered, how I scored so much without muchh effort. People used to say that I have a very different point of view for everything , very uncommon. I was a good leader. still

Am i destined to be a mad man.. an menatlly unstable chap.

Or there is something good.

I beleive that whatever may be written in my horoscope.. I ll alwys keep try to do my best !!

Thanks

Anahat

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.anahat

i said if the birth was cesarian , that would change your navamsa in

which case atmakaraka placed in navamsa lagna shows birth in a wealthy

family. any way since your birth is normal , i consider your navamsa

lagna to be vrishabha.

why do you consider that you are mentally unstable ? where and

how that stature exhibits in your life... or is it an illusion ?

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

I didnt know that a cesarian birth could change navamansh, I assumed you are predicting my birth..as I am a naive, extremely sorry

I have a request here.. I dont feel comfortable if I explain " why I am mentally unstable ". Please be supportive.

Being inclined towards astrology i have analysed my horoscope a bit. In summary I found that " I shall be wealthy with materialistic leisure.. but I would never find mental peace "

But I am unable to comprehend navamansha . At present I am a loner.. and separated from family.... I was trying to figure out if my marriage would bring me some peace or comfort.

Navamansha is related to those aspects.

Please read that also.

Respected Deepa Ji,

Do you beleive that I have been deceptive to this forum ?? or I have been at mistake somewhere.

Many regards to Sasikaran ji but I will feel blessed if you also could spare a small time for me.

Thanks

anahat

dear anahat,

i think the way you've described yourself as a "split personality" is nearer to the wrong word of "deception" that I used.

In a flow an astrologer feels sometimes - "yes, i get it at a glance almost - I am a good astro and can decipher horoscopes" - and then suddenly a case comes up with a moon in cancer in 4th house without any aspects - but in a kemadruma yoga causing issues. Its 6th in position from most planets and right in the centre of Rahu-Ketu.

Rahu in lagna for aries asc, with a number of planets in rahu's nakshatras - jupiter at exactly the same degrees as the lagna - it should have been great. Moon's sign and house should have worked great too. Ketu - your nakshatra lord (lagna's) is good for you.

The Mars+Saturn in 8th is a point - which in transits weighs down the 5th house a little too much.

9 aug 2008 onwards, things are likely to be much better for you.

I believe in karma.. and it is my karma that I have this yog in my horoscope. I didnt know anything earlier about it but found this definition for this

Kemadruma Yoga - This Yoga manifests when the Signs on either sides of Luna are unoccupied. The person born under this Yoga is dirty, sorrowful, low-minded and devoid of wealth ( Kemadrume Malina Dukhitha Neecha Nisva ). Tripura Mantra can be used to counteract this Yoga. Soma Homa & Yantra can be useful in nullifying this Yoga.

These would be last two questions from you.

1..Is there anything that could lead me a better life...

I dont want to live a life that is bound to "dirty, sorrowful, low-minded" .. the worst hits me is " low-minded ".

I wish to live an ideal life.

"split personality " is a bit exagerated.. I mean the way there is always a fight between " evil " and " good ". ... co-existing in my mind.

2. Do you see any purpose of my life ?? except fulfiling my obligations.

I dont wish to waste my life.. in these thoughts.. I wish to get free and liberal and logical.. respectful and constructive thoughts,These are my last two questions.. I request you deepaji and all other respected astrologers..here to show me light.

Thanks

Anahat

Dear Anahat,

With rajayogas, nobody become a raja - there arent any anymore! Its a relative term.

Mahatma Gandhi had kemadruma too.

You have good chart, good fortune. Develop and strengthen your mind. This current moon antardasha might also make you sensitive. Its a passing phase..:)

Best WIshes

Deepa