IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
davetushar

atleast someone help me

Rate this topic

dear all

kindly help me out to knw what is chandal yog ?

what is the effect of this yog?

what is solution?

wether the solution is temporary or permanant?

birthdate : 10.10.1972

time : 3.20 am

place : dhrangadhra, gujarat, india

right now in dubai but losing job everynow and then can not settle for more than 6 months, again recently lost job. will i get new within short time?? or need to go back to india ?

kindly advise if you know jyotish

dear all

kindly help me out to knw what is chandal yog ?

what is the effect of this yog?

what is solution?

wether the solution is temporary or permanant?

birthdate : 10.10.1972

time : 3.20 am

place : dhrangadhra, gujarat, india

right now in dubai but losing job everynow and then can not settle for more than 6 months, again recently lost job. will i get new within short time?? or need to go back to india ?

kindly advise if you know jyotish

Your problem is caused by Saturn. Saturn in 10th makes one quite serious. Many ups and downs in life, particularly career. Specifically because it is retrodgrade.

It is transiting your ascendant.

The 2nd house is well fortified so you always find a way to get money.

Right now you are going through a Mercury cycle. Mercury is not well placed in the chart. It is in 3rd house and with malefic moon.

Mercury is the wealth giving planet for Leos but can bring health difficulties. So you can wear emerald/peridot but must watch your health.

You are likely to travel quite a bit during this Mercury cycle. You probably won't be able to stay in one place for too long. It is in the house of adventures/travel!

I would recommend Vishnu Sahasranm on Wednesdays. Honor Saturn on Saturdays by chanting Mantras feeding the poor or some type of selfless service if possible.

If you don't already have a ruby work on getting one.

Good luck,

Pablo

Thank you very much for taking time and going through my problem

one more thing i would like to know that what are the chances of getting new job right now? as i badly need one, my wife is pregnant and she is working within few months she can not work so i need job badly, is there any chance of getting new job in dubai in short while ?

i mean to say is there any time in my life is there which will allow me to breath for year or so with relief ?

thank you once again for your help

Your problem is caused by Saturn. Saturn in 10th makes one quite serious. Many ups and downs in life, particularly career. Specifically because it is retrodgrade.

It is transiting your ascendant.

The 2nd house is well fortified so you always find a way to get money.

Right now you are going through a Mercury cycle. Mercury is not well placed in the chart. It is in 3rd house and with malefic moon.

Mercury is the wealth giving planet for Leos but can bring health difficulties. So you can wear emerald/peridot but must watch your health.

You are likely to travel quite a bit during this Mercury cycle. You probably won't be able to stay in one place for too long. It is in the house of adventures/travel!

I would recommend Vishnu Sahasranm on Wednesdays. Honor Saturn on Saturdays by chanting Mantras feeding the poor or some type of selfless service if possible.

If you don't already have a ruby work on getting one.

Good luck,

Pablo