IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ppena

Difficulty giving astrological advice

Rate this topic

sometimes it is frustrating to give astrological advice. My friend asked me how he could improve his finances, he was in dire straights - so I said, "well Mercury is your 2nd lord so you should strengthen Mercury. He didn't really have any money so I gave him a peridot bracelet. I said 'honor lakshmi on wednesday and then put this on'.

He did as I suggested and, oddly enough, started getting all of this work immediately. I met him today and he told me the story and I said 'that's good. where's the bracelet? I asked. He said, well I took it off now. '

I wanted to bang my head against a wall. I said, "Let me see if I understand this correctly . You wear Peridot bracelet, you get good work right away and now you decide it's not for you?"

He said, "well I could wear it now and then". I told him it's meant to be worn all the time. You don't usually see quick results from gemstones - it was just God's way of telling him he's on the right track.

The problem with Samskaras is that they are like living things. even if you give someone the right advice usually the samskara will not allow them to stick with it!

All I can say is...........OM ! :pray:

pablo!

yes indeed, and then I have this wierd experience of a neighbour worried to death because she cannot retain her pregnancy and when I suggested a gemstone, she doesnt want to wear it because it wouldnt look so classy on her hands.

Though I think this is what determinism in our destiny is all about - some people are just not destined to reap these benefits !

Best WIshes

Deepa

Once upon a time Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva were wandering on Earth when they passed a temple. There a beggar was worshiping Lord Shiva and doing Parikrma (Moving all around the structure) of the temple.

Goddess Parvati felt pity on him and asked Lord Shiva "He is your very old devotee, he worships you daily with heart and dedication. He is one of your dedicated devotees. But you had still kept him a beggar and poor. He barely gets food to eat. How can you do this to your devotee? You can make any one the King, I wonder then why are you not helping him out?"

Lord Shiva Replied "This is Mrityu lok, Everyone has to pay for his karmas. He doesnot have money in his luck due to karma of his previous lives. THis is his destiny and he is supposed to be poor all his life. I cannot change someone's destiny"

Goddess Parvati said " I don't know anything. You have to help him out and give him some money at least to eat. I request you to please help him"

On the humble request Goddess Parvati, Lord Shiva agreed to help the beggar. He kept a pot full of Gold coins in the way of the beggar where he was doing the parikrma of the temple.

Then, When Beggar was going all around the temple he thought "I always come here and do parikrma of the temple with my eyes open. But what if someday I become a blind? I have nobody to help me in parikrma! Then I will not be able to worship Lord Shiva." After thinking this he decided that now on he will go around the templewith his eyes closed so that he can practice the prakrima even when he become blind.

He started doing the prakrima with his eyes closed, and he passed the Pot full of gold coin thrice with his eyes closed.

Then Lord Shiva turned to Goddess and said "See everyone will get what he have in his karma." :)

In short "You can lead a donkey to the pond, but you can not make him drink"

Sorry for grammatical mistakes in th story

Regards

Atul

This is a common experiance .When somebody is not serious to solve his/her problem and another person (God or Astrologer etc) assumes the responsibilty to pull him/her out of the problem,the result is disappointment.

But kind hearted people continue ,trying to help people in many ways ,like astrologers in this forum.

This is what we can understand as destiny.What is good or bad today may not be same after some time. Perception changes.If somebody doesn't follow the advise,perhaps his destiny decides a better oppertunity in the long run with the experiance gained.

No regrets .