IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ShivaParvati

ppena ji

Rate this topic

ppena ji, can u please analyse his chart..

This chart has quite some difficulties. 2 Vata planets (Saturn & Mercury) occupy the asc. Sun is in the 12th house and Jup. occupies another Dushana, 8 and Saturn is highly Neecha.

This can cause problems of "high wind". Anxiety, nervousness, fear even paranoia. There is a feeling of constriction, depression and even impotency.

You feel fate is against you and you say "why is life always so difficult?".

Part of this is bad karma from the past, part may be from a soul wanting to develop a more spiritual side of life. This chart is good for Moksha.

Lord of the ascendant Mars is in the 9th house, that gives some spirituality too and goodness to the chart.

But still there is a parivartana yoga between Mars and jupiter, that is 8th and 9th lords.

You must do Hanuman Chalisa every Saturday and offer some service on Saturdays. Chant Mantras for Saturn if you know them.

I would recommend 3 gemstones for you. Ruby, red coral & most importantly Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter.

This is a very hot combination but will do well for you. If you cannot afford Ruby & Yellow sapphire, you can substitute large citrine (instead of yellow sapphire) and large red garnet (instead of Ruby).

You should strive to be more enterprising, trusting and cultivate good habits. Do Surya Namaskar every day!

Pearl is also recommended. Engage actively in an uplifiting spiritual path.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Thanks PPena ji.

The problems you mentioned fits me more than him.. He likes things being difficult because of the challenge it gives him otherwise its boring life for him.. on the other side I like smoothe life.:)

Don't know any saturn mantra.. If you could please let me know..

Actually I should'v mentioned earlier I wanted to know if there is some indication of my health in his chart as I m facing weired things for few months and didn't know my exact time of birth..

If you did please le me know.. thanks again