IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
NeelaRudra däsa

jains...the hidden enemies of Sanätana Vedic Dharma

Rate this topic

Aum Namo Näräyanäya

Aum Namah Shiväya

my sincere pranäms to the Paramätmä, gracefully residing in every soul's heart...

the peace seekers all around the world today, are condemning islam for having become a global threat due to some of the aayaats of qurana, that apparently asks an islam to kill kafir (or one who does not follow islam)

the Vedic Religion has always been targetted tried to be harmed by islam...but this islam religion is merely 1500 odd years old. christianity on the other hand is, by far, more sobre and a thiestic culture. although, recently the fanatic conversion has been increasing its vehemence, still compoared to islam and jains, christianity is much more thiestic religion. at least they believe in god.

what a lot of Sanätanees or the followers of the Vedic Religion dont know is the animosity that jains pamper in their wicked hearts of the Vedas.

these new kids on the block of hardly 2500 yrs. (mahavir), slowly but surely try to gnaw the Vedic religion by circulating and spreading ugly and melicious interpretations of the Vedic Scriptures such as Shree RämaCharita mänasa, Shreemad Bhagavad Geetä, Various Upanishads and other Itihäsa granthas.

while the islam invasion has physically damaged the ever Tolerant and graceful Vedic Dharma, this jain bug has been trying its dark soul out to damage the Vedic Dharma in a more organized fashion i.e. by circulating and spreading vulgar and ugly interpretaions of our Pristine Scriptures,

the jains cannot stand Lord Näräyana, they try to accuse Lord ShreeKrishna for having waged a war of Kurukshetra, while they believe in (their own modiefied form of) Lord Ganesha, they refuse to believe in Lord Shiva!

they impose that their so called coined out philosophy is the oldest in the world and the Brähmins, having stolen the Scriptures on Yoga etc., have manipulated the time scales....

they impose that the size of jeeva is equal to the body that it resides in...and keeps changing....

they claim to be celibates by hanging heavy stones down their penis and thus virtually deadning the nerves and viens used for erection of penis...

these are only some of their misgivings that i've come across...

in the name of ahimsä, these blasphemers have been misguiding some so- called hindus with poor intellect. there is one such organization viz. dada bagavan. these imps have been promoting hardcore jainism under the flagship of a mixed form of Hinduism and mahavirism!

its high time that sincere seekers of the Vedic Dharma wake up and stay aware of such spy-ware activities of this athiestic community.

if islam is apparent hot blooded enemy, jains are cold bloded stabbers in the back

take care and beware.

pls. dont take me as a hindu fanatic, try to get along some jain once and find it urself!

Haribol...

AUM NAMO NÄRÄYANÄYA

AUM NAMAH SHIVÄYA

You're paranoid. Jains are a small, harmless minority, unlike Muslims who're large, organized, and extremely efficient.

this post was to alarm some foolish people who think jains are just a branch of the Sanätana Vedic Dharma and that they are nonchallant stoicks.

nevertheless, all remarks are welcome.

Haribol

AUM NAMO NÄRÄYANÄYA

AUM NAMAH SHIVÄYA

You're paranoid. Jains are a small, harmless minority, unlike Muslims who're large, organized, and extremely efficient.

thanks for that address, bells,

but my intention was primarily to alarm some unaware hindus and other Vedic people who think jains are just another branch of Vedic Dharma! and that jains are some nonchallant stoicks bent upon strict non-violence!

islam is by far a more widely spread virus, jains are mionrity but definitely a virus!

The Jain way of life is impracticle in modern society and therefore it will soon extinct. Therefore I am not worried about Jains taking over our Sanatan Dharma. I am more worried about Muslims and other sects like ISCKON and Arya Samaj.