IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kapsil

career help please

Rate this topic

Hi All !!

I am worried a lot about my brother. He is studying and is an excellent student. but these days he is in lot of trouble due to one proffessor. he got placement in a very nice company but cannot join because of this person.we are very tensed as all his efforts will

go in vain bcoz of one person.

date : 9 april 1985

time : 00:15

place : jaipur city , rajasthan

will he be able to get his degree this year and join his job before august?

how does future look for him career wise?

please help!!!

Hi All !!

I am worried a lot about my brother. He is studying and is an excellent student. but these days he is in lot of trouble due to one proffessor. he got placement in a very nice company but cannot join because of this person.we are very tensed as all his efforts will

go in vain bcoz of one person.

date : 9 april 1985

time : 00:15

place : jaipur city , rajasthan

will he be able to get his degree this year and join his job before august?

how does future look for him career wise?

please help!!!

He must honor Lord Mercury. He is in a Mercury cycle and Mercury rules professors and educators.

Tell him to chant the Vishnu sahasranama on Wednesdays. Dedicate it to Mercury. Every Wednesday.

There is a book called "The greatness of Saturn". In it there are some stories related to Mercury which would be good for him to read.

Sat is afflicting the natal moon which is debiliated in the 12th house so the book is good for him overall.

For gemstones, of course, I assume he's already wearing a Yellow Sapphire. If not, he should begin that right away (Jupiter goes direct in Saggitarius on Sep. 11th of this year. That is MOST auspicious time).

He has some significant challenges in life. Jupiter, Mercury and Moon are all debilitated and 3 retrograde planets. Jupiter is in the 2nd house of education so this lila is no surprise.

Still Venus and Mars are strong.

Jupiter (Guru) is most important to worship.

- Pablo