IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krish1982

i have a question respected astrologers

Rate this topic

what is the combination or yoga to judge whether a native will be into astrology or not???

in kolkata there is a research astrologist named ronotosh saha and his predictive methods are named under "RS poddhoti". idont know if anyone has heard him or not.

he says 1,2,10 combination but it is not yielding satisfactory results to test cases .maybe i am wrong in judging as he is a great astrologer and there is very less chance he will say something outright without considerable testing.

so frnds if you people know any such combinations for being into asrology it will be great help to all learners of the science

what is the combination or yoga to judge whether a native will be into astrology or not???

in kolkata there is a research astrologist named ronotosh saha and his predictive methods are named under "RS poddhoti". idont know if anyone has heard him or not.

he says 1,2,10 combination but it is not yielding satisfactory results to test cases .maybe i am wrong in judging as he is a great astrologer and there is very less chance he will say something outright without considerable testing.

so frnds if you people know any such combinations for being into asrology it will be great help to all learners of the science

Planets in the 8th and 12th houses give an interest in astrology. Ketu in the ascendant as well. BUt to be a good astrologer mercury must have good strength. There is no "sure-fire" formula to predict who will be a good astrologer.

1,2, 10 makes absolutely no sense to me. It will give strength to the chart but has little to do with astrology.

- Pablo