IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gurudev

Life is complete disarray

Rate this topic

Hello.

My life is in complete disarray and it seems like things are getting worst day by day. Can someone please analyse my horoscope to guide me on what to expect in the coming years. Thks.

Male

March 28 1974

Ahmedabad, 8:05am

Hello.

My life is in complete disarray and it seems like things are getting worst day by day. Can someone please analyse my horoscope to guide me on what to expect in the coming years. Thks.

Male

March 28 1974

Ahmedabad, 8:05am

You are going through difficulties now because you are running Rahu/Sun both planets are in Dushthanas. (8 & 12)

In Oct of this year things will get a little better, it will be a good time for money making opportunities.

Right now best thing is to do propitiation for Rahu. Please ask other astrologers' advice on this, I am not so familiar with Upayas for Rahu.

Also Sun should be strengthened. Either wear a ruby or red garnet stone.

Chanting the Aditya Hrdaya on Sundays is very good. Gayatri mantras also would be excellent.

Rama is the best deity to focus on.

Right now, if you can afford too, it's a good time to take a break and study things like astrology and immerse yourself in some type of spiritual sadhana. It's a strong time for meditation/contemplation/spiritual retreat.

A gemstone for the moon is also recommended.

Best regards,

Pablo