IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bloominglotus_harekrishna

How Does Krishna Make YOU feel? Express your love!

Rate this topic

Haribol!

I thought it appropriate to start a thread where we can all freely express our love for Krsna!

So, to get us started, I ask these questions:

How does Krishna Make You Feel?

How does Lord Krishna enrich your life?

What do you feel in your heart and soul when you think about the Lord?

What are you favourite Krishna stories and why?

These are all just starters, add whatever you feel like adding...I just want to start a non-structured mode of expression!! I often find myself just wanting to tell someone how enraptured I am by Krsna, enthralled by his divine eyes and adoring his words and wisdom...Just wanting to share that love, and knowing full-well that in normal circumstances it may be considered abrupt and a little out of place LoL...So for those that feel like I do....Go nuts! Let us all share in our love for the divine! No politics, no semantics - Just the expression of sincere LOVE for the Lord!

JAI SRI KRISHNA, JAI SRI RADHE!!

Awww nobody's responded yet..That's okay! I'm compelled to share some praises......

Krishna, the essence, the simple essence...There is no pomp and no lies in his truth! Simple is the truth. Simplicity in renunciation, simplicity in embracing his love....Simple is the truth. And in recognizing him as Real, the ultimate embodiment of what is True.....All illusions fall away! Jai Sri Krishna! As his gaze enters mine, he pulls out the essence from me and brings me to see it - To see the truth in me, and thus, see it in everything else....To see that happiness and bliss is not complicated, but simple, because it has always resided there...To see that he has always resided within and everywhere and in every single thing. He reaches, ever so mercifully, he reaches towards me to lead me, as he is my soul's compass. He tells me continually, that it doesn't have to be complicated. That living and loving is simple....Worship is my gratitude.

Grateful I am, Sri Krishna, the love in everything, the good in every single thing. Grateful I am, for Lord Krishna, happiness and light and love is possible, wherever you are....And you are everywhere.

This is the simple truth.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!

Krishna, my joy, I have no needs when my every action is seeking you out - My every step an act in journey towards you.

Now seeing maya for what it is, I see that you are simple truth! I feel the truth in you. Simple, my duty is to seek out truth...To seek out you. This is the simple and ultimate truth.

Places, times, weather, happy & distress --all leaves me feeling centered, secured & fearless when I remember Krishna and my relationship with Krishna.

IOW--contentment & Satisfaction is what I feel --in all circumstances.

Govinda, Govinda, Gopala!!!!!!!!!!!

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare!!!!!!!

I chant just to hear it, just to feel Him dance on my breath, to hear the mantra resounding the tiny space on his Earth which I occupy. He never disappears, and conjured in my chant, I am reminded of the eternal truth - He is here, there, beyond, between and within!