IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mylilangel

want advice for my sister

Rate this topic

I am very delighted to have found this wonderfully helpful forum. I would please like to have some advice for my sister. her date of birth is 04/08/1973; time of birth is 11:07pm; place of birth is karnal(haryana). She is doing professionally very very well but i have some serious concerns for her forthcoming personal life. I think its all the more because of some very unclear predictions about her in the past regarding the time immediately after her 35th bday which is on 04/08/2008. Please advice. Thank you very much.

Hi :)

Yes indeed. She is on the verge of starting shani mahadasha. Shani is not very good for her. It strongly aspects 5th house of romance, happiness, education - 9th house of destiny, luck and protection, 12th house of losses.

You may like to apply great remedial actions for preventing a large part of what ,might come.

Though, her good career phase gets better!

Shani remedies include-

1. taking care of old people, beggars

2. donating sesame oil, coins, etc on saturdays

3. donating black blankets to old and poor

4. lighting sesame oil lamps on sat

5. Reciting "Om sham shanaye namah" 108 times every sat

6. Bathing with sesame oil

7. Reading "Sankatmochan Hanumanashtak" on tue and sat evenings

You could do any combination of these.

I see some problems creeping in till 2-3 years. Rest of shani dasha should be comparatively OK.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Respected deepa ji,

Thank you very much for your reply. I shall definately advice my sis to follow your advice. Can I please also ask you if the forthcoming problems in her life can be marriage related, extramarital or something. She has recently befriended a person who is also married and though they are good friends but I am having my concerns. Unfortunately she has never had a very happy married life. But now that everything is going so good for her professionally and with her kids, I am scared to bits. Please advice further. thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards

As I mentioned already, yes, it does affect all the above. However its diifficult to judge whether a friend could give solace in future or be the cause of problems.

Kindly concentrate on remedial aspects with gusto. Then, in the event of a mishap, we can further delve into details. Astrology knows no bounds. A simple good transit might become the biggest saviour of the nth hour.

Very sweet of you to be so genuinely concerned. :)

Be Blessed

Deepa

respected deepaji,

Thank you very much again. You have very well summed up my concerns in precise words. This friend of hers(unfortunately I haven't met him yet) has been a great source of positive outlet for my sis in the past few weeks which has even helped her to solve a few issues in her own marriage. But only because of the negative time ahead, I was having my concerns. I shall certainly ensure that she follows the recommended remedies. Thank you very much again.

Kind regards

Hi,

Saturn is the best planets in u r sister chart.saturn is significator of 3,9,11

which is successfull combination.Dont worry abt her life.In u r sister chart moon is bad.from oct 2003 to feb 2005 she faced problems.u can check this.

from aug 94 to feb 97 was good period .this is period of saturn.

one more thing there is chance she can have minor troubles in coming september month that is because of moon not saturn.this is temporary.u r sister will have very good life in coming 18 years.

regards

varaprasad.y

respected varaprasadji,

Thank you very much for your reply. You are absolutely right about the past phases indeed. Thank you very much again for analyzing her horoscope. I am indeed quite relieved. Can I please request you to look into my other query regarding my own career posted in the same forum elsewhere under the topic "problems in restarting my career". I would be highly grateful.

Kind regards

Myself, seema is the one whose horoscope my sister is being discussed. I want to very specific in asking "whether i would have any association outside marriage, and to what extent it will affect me :smash: emotionally, and physically"

Respected varaprasad ji

I am the person who originally posted this post for my sister seema. hence, the birth details given in the beginning are that of seema's only. I shall nevertheless mention again:

Dob:04 aug 1973

Time of Birth :11:07 pm

place of birth: Karnal(Haryana)

Sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards