IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
MGM

Career Problems

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I have repeated ups and downs related to career and I am fed up with this kind of a trend. Its like 6 to 7 years will be all right and there I will face a sudden downfall with respect to position and salary.My DOB is 10,Dec,1963, 1.35PM, Location : 86E31, 21N03, 5.30 East of GMT. Do I have a scope of career abroad?

Best Regards/

MGM

MGM

Its a lucky, good chart.

You have had a good upbringing and are very intelligent. Greatly inclined towards home and mom etc. You are religious and like working towards your goal. The problem is that you are facing Saturn Mahadasha - which is actually a neutral planet for you but it is not keeping good relationships with most other planets in the chart.

You have also recently started with sadesati.

I am afraid, you have little scope abroad and its not advisable too.

In case you are male, pls read hanuman chalisa every evening.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Ms.Bhandari,

Thank you for your replies. I am female and working as a consultant as the company I worked had layoffs. I got an offer from a Singapore company to work but because of some reasons I rejected the offer in the hope of getting a better offer in India. But now I realise my mistake. Is there any hope for a good job in India or abroad in the coming months?

I would like to add here that I had a very tensed childhood due to my parents conflicts which would have still continued if my dad was alive. I therefore decided not to marry at all and concentrate on career. My relationship with my parents was and is not healthy either.

Regards/

MGM

Dear Ms.Bhandari,

Thank you for your replies. Some major events in my life are as follows:

1. Completed BE in the year 1988 2. Birth of brother 1985 3. Death of father 1993. 4. Mother suffered paralytic stroke in March 1997.4. No job from Oct 1998 to March 2000.

I think the above data is sufficient, but in case you need further details please let me know.

Regards/

MGM

Dear MGM (your nick name),

As you are undergoing saturn Dasa Mercury Bukti ( commenced 7/7/2008) and Saturn Transit in your 12th house of moon and later on your moon-Janma Sani (next year around september 2009), this configuration might trouble you, but when Jupiter transit to capricorn this December, you might get some relief. Before that middle of august when saturn conjunct with mercury in leo, you might forced to undertake crucial decision.

As remedy, why not you circumambulate Lord Sani with sesame oil every saturday. Chant "Om Sham Shanaiswaraya Namaha any time you like to show your summision to Lord Saturn. Give donation to outcaste people every saturday.

Thanks

Bhaaskaran at brv62002@gmail.com

Dear Ms.Bhandari,

Thank you for your replies. I am female and working as a consultant as the company I worked had layoffs. I got an offer from a Singapore company to work but because of some reasons I rejected the offer in the hope of getting a better offer in India. But now I realise my mistake. Is there any hope for a good job in India or abroad in the coming months?

I would like to add here that I had a very tensed childhood due to my parents conflicts which would have still continued if my dad was alive. I therefore decided not to marry at all and concentrate on career. My relationship with my parents was and is not healthy either.

Regards/

MGM

Sometimes when many planets are along the Rahu-Ketu axis there are different strange & difficult problems to face.

Lord of the 2nd house Mars is posited in 10th house which is excellent but alongside 3 malefics (Venus, Mercury, Ketu).

Still lord of 10th is in own sign in the ascendant which is truly superb.

This is the chart of someone who will be very well known, practically famous and quite wealthy. There is much luck and grace in the chart.

You are very extroverted and this is a good time to earn money through hard work and careful, consistent approach to career.

1990-2006 was likely a good time no?

I would not necessarily resist offers abroad. Saturn lords over 12th house of foreigners. It could be good for you.

Despite this great chart, I do see problems with family. Rahu in the 4th house and 4 lord mercury with Ketu closely conjunct Mars is not so good for the mother.

Also, lord of 6th in 9th is not so good for the father either. You can expect a change in March of next year (2009).

Because of SadeShati and the current transit of Saturn you should get "The Greatness of Saturn" by Dr. Svoboda - a great book.

- Pablo

Dear Mr.Bhaskaran & Mr/Ms.PPena,

I am thankful to you for devoting time for reading my chart and answering the queries. I did not have a very good time between 1990 to 2006. 1990-1993 my dad got sick so for three years me and my siblings were making repeated rounds to hospital. 1992 I got job offer from central govt but had to give up as my dad was critically ill. April 93 to October 93, job related problems. Then Oct 98-Novem2000 again job related problems. After Nov2000 no problems regarding job till September 2007. I would be more interested in an abroad job rather than working in India.

Regards/

MGM

Dear MGM,

Taking 360 days in dasa counting, you are undergoing sat/mercury since 7/7/2008. If I take 365.25 days in counting your saturn/mercury will be 1/3/2009. So I believe sat/mercury would grant your wishes of going oversea. That is one, transit Guru on your Dasa lord Saturn on 10/12/2008 can also bring favourable event. Your saturn is in 10th house of Dasamsa chart and this is good. Surprisingly you had suffered alot during your lagna lord (Jupiter) dasa from 1990-2006.That god only knows! I have stress here, as you running saturn dasa and saturn is in Capricorn sign, which is earthly sign might force you to stay put in your own birth country. Anyhow as saturn is on Danista (star), which is 9th lord, it might let to work oversea but not too long.

Put your finger across from middle of august to December this year. Do not forget to summit yourself to Lord Saturn, or just surrender yourself to Goddess Durga.

Thanks,

Bhaaskaran at brv62002@gmail.com

Dear Mr.Bhaskaran,

I thank you very much for devoting your valuable time for the analysis. I had a couple pleasure foreign trips in 2006 and 2007. After the recent job issue, I discussed with one astrologer and he said that your benefics even though placed at good places are cursed due to maleifics. So they dont give the desired results. I wonder whats it all about and what will be the outcome of such things?

Regards/

MGM

Dear MGM,

I encourage you to chant "OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA" 108 times, 2 times perday for 48 days, starting today. We basically do not need to worry much about the technicalities of vedic astrology, what we need is solution.

Dear PPena,

Hi!

Dear Bhaaskaran, WARM GREETINGS!

It took me some time to apply correction, i am quite convinced, this chart needed birth time correction and in my opinion, 1335 hours is not the birth time. Its at least 1342 hours.

This changes lagna to mesha, 1990-2006 becomes dasha of 12th lord and therefore malefic

Moon in 6th is clearly undesirable for mental happiness

Venus as param akaraka becomes very strong in 9th and defeats Ketu in war

Rahu is exaltation and also in 3rd gave sibling and education initiative in its dasha

guru-shani-ket/ven/sun - all 3 antaras could cause death of father - 1993

hasta nakshatra does not give as much luxury

Saturn moves to 10th house, own house but is not a benefic planet for the chart. Saturn takes up and brings downfalls, career becomes servantile, requires hard work - coupled of course with nakshatra.

4th lord moon in 6th, sun in 8th, 9th house in great pains - all indicate to relationship hassles with both parents

1997-2000, Guru-Shukra MD with venus as very powerful maraka caused major problems with finances, etc

I would like to know, if you all agree.

Bhaaskaran ji's advise is great since shani is a problem.

I'd like to add,

Sat-Sat, Sat-Mer (till Oct 2011) will be very difficult phase

Sat-Ketu(Oct 2011-Nov 2012) will provide some relief

Sat-Venus(Nov 2012-Jan 2016( - something has to done!!!!!

Kindly propitiate Venus. Donate towards marriage of poor girls. Get Shukra Shanti Homams done, charities on fridays, prayers to Ma Durga.

Best Wishes

Deepa