arsun24 Posted July 9, 2008 Report Posted July 9, 2008 Hello sir, My name is Sunil Arokiaswamy, Date of birth : 24th November, 1974, Place : secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh. I want to know if I will get a job abroad and settle. Sunil Quote
arsun24 Posted July 10, 2008 Author Report Posted July 10, 2008 Somebody please help me. I'm in very bad delima. Quote
arsun24 Posted July 14, 2008 Author Report Posted July 14, 2008 A muslim astrolger said that I would not be going aborad this year as my time is not goog. I want to know if is ture. Please help Quote
arsun24 Posted July 16, 2008 Author Report Posted July 16, 2008 is there nobody who can guide me on this? Quote
ppena Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Hello sir,My name is Sunil Arokiaswamy, Date of birth : 24th November, 1974, Place : secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh. I want to know if I will get a job abroad and settle. Sunil I would need a time for this chart. Quote
arsun24 Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 Thanks for respongind.. But I dont know the time at all. But in morning. not sure of the exact time. Quote
arsun24 Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 Thanks for responging.. But I dont know the time at all. But in morning. not sure of the exact time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.