IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alexelle

married but staying apart

Rate this topic

Hi,

There is no point in being married. We might as well be separated.We find ourselves in a miserable condition.Any help in the matter will be deeply appreciated.

I have been married since Sept 06. But have been staying apart from my husband ever since. Earlier he was in US and I was in India. In October 07 I came to US but I am in a state very far off from him. Due to work I am not able to get a job in the same place as my husband. When is the earliest possible for us to get together? The work I am doing does not seem to provide any solution and in this bad market condition I cannot leave the job also.

My D.O.B 17.02.1976

P.O.B. Calcutta,India

T.O.B. 12:25 am

Husband

D.O.B. 21.05.1977

P.O.B. Trivandrum,Kerala

T.O.B 07:05 am

Thank you!

D.O.B 17.02.1976P.O.B. Calcutta,IndiaT.O.B. 12:25 amur a manglik-perform mangal dosha nivaran pooja in a navagraha temple.scorpio lagna,simha rasi,ur under sadesati-worst part of life.curses of sat in ur horoscope.remedies:- wear14mukhi rudraksha life long.wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger rt. hand.wear 7 carats ruby in ring finger in rt hand.For Shani or Saturn related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Shani:1. Worship Lord Hanuman.2. Recite Hanuman chalisa or any other Hanuman stotra.3. Japa of Shani mantra: Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah, 19000 times in 40 days.4. Recite the Shani stotra: Nelanjan samabhasam ravi putram yamagrajamChaaya martand sambhutam tam namami shanaischaram5. Donate a buffalo or black til (sesame seeds) on Saturday. 6. Fasting on Saturdays.7. Pooja: Hanuman pooja8. Wear a 14 mukhi Rudraksha.

Thank you so very much,Nikhil. I had been doing the Shani stotra last year. Had the black sac with the til as well. But since I moved away from India was not able to feed the cows/crows with til mixed rice anymore. Or visit temple to worship the navagrahas anymore. How long will my Shani dosha persist? Will I be able to unite with my husband soon?

Please assist me with a reply---how long will saade saati continue for me?How soon can I expect to overcome this. My monetary situation is also very bad. My company pays me very little and exploits me since I am in US onsite. I cannot also afford to make trips to meet my husband. I have agreed to work extremely long hours because sometimes my husband can visit me.

Please provide me with a reply. I will be very grateful.